Why Western Australia is Rich

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is why Western Australia is so rich. for @LotusBud

WA = 1/3 the size of the Australian continent land mass.

WA = 40% of Australia's expots... WE HAVE ONLY 3 million in the state which is the size of 1/3 of the USA.

Which Australian state has the highest GDP per capita?

Western Australia

Western Australia is the top region by GDP per capita in Australia. As of 2020, GDP per capita in Western Australia was 119,861 $. The top 5 regions also includes Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, and Queensland.

Australia GDP per Capita by state, 2020 - knoema.com

Which Australian state has the biggest economy?

Western Australia
In addition, Western Australia has the highest level of gross State product (GSP) per capita of all the States, the highest level of business investment relative to the size of its economy and the lowest unemployment rate of any State.

State Economic and Social Indicators – Parliament of Australia

Wiki, Western Australia Economy...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Western_Australia#:~:text=Western%20Australia%27s%20overseas%20merchandising%20exports%20accounted%20for%2046%25,as%20the%20engine%20room%20of%20the%20Australian%20economy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Warning, don't believe the eastern states claiming they are richer than us... they are not. They are ALWAYS fucking begging for money, we NEVER beg for money... NSW is in debt... WA is NOT in debt.

The Eastern Staters are a bunch of moaning wankers. I'll get to that later!~

WA people of 3 million raise 45 ish Million every year for telethon.

I'll get to Abo housing eventually.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WA = 40% of Australia's expots... WE HAVE ONLY 3 million in the state which is the size of 1/3 of the USA.

Western Australia

Western Australia is the top region by GDP per capita in Australia. As of 2020, GDP per capita in Western Australia was 119,861 $. The top 5 regions also includes Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, and Queensland.

Western Australia
In addition, Western Australia has the highest level of gross State product (GSP) per capita of all the States, the highest level of business investment relative to the size of its economy and the lowest unemployment rate of any State.

Wiki, Western Australia Economy...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Western_Australia#:~:text=Western%20Australia%27s%20overseas%20merchandising%20exports%20accounted%20for%2046%25,as%20the%20engine%20room%20of%20the%20Australian%20economy.

Warning, don't believe the eastern states claiming they are richer than us... they are not. They are ALWAYS fucking begging for money, we NEVER beg for money... NSW is in debt... WA is NOT in debt.

Where are the stats on poverty among Aboriginals in WA? That's what I was talking about. There can be poverty in a rich state, you know.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This WAS a brand new house built for aborigines in my suburb. 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, double brick and tiled roof WITH a manicured and reticulated garden that the abos never watered so the lawn and garden died and weeds took over.

When anyone says abos are not looked after, they are LYING SACKS of SHIT... They get more than any other bastard on the planet and they DO NOT have to work for any of it. Welcome to leftie paradise folks.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Western Australia

Western Australia

Where are the stats on poverty among Aboriginals in WA? That's what I was talking about. There can be poverty in a rich state, you know.

Your source will be ME. I am establishing the fact WE WA people can afford a STRONG STRONG welfare system. So there will be no fucking pity for "poor little abo me" stories.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not a source. Your particular experience does not explain the world. This is my whole point. Instead of detesting the individual people who have committed crimes, you hate an entire race, and act like you have evidence that this is just. That's unforgiveable.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're not a source. Your particular experience does not explain the world. This is my whole point. Instead of detesting the individual people who have committed crimes, you hate an entire race, and act like you have evidence that this is just. That's unforgiveable.

OK, I am not divulging anymore information to you then. You do your own research. Make sure you get the "pity me" eastern states side.

Remember I live on a continent that is most likely the size of Europe in other others words a huge place.

I was going to show you my house on fire that abos burned down killing one of my beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs and all my birds... But you know everything...

Us white people of European descent cannot match your Black Supremacist notions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn.

Welfare really seems to wreck people. My grandmother was really against it....never accepted it. Even she was raising me and we were poverty level.

She always told me nothing is free.

And then you see how people treat the benefits they get. Even here with people selling their food card for drugs or bullshit.

I have no problem with poor people. I know what all that's like. I have a problem with ungratefullness, entitlement, and taking from others.

I know very hard working families who struggle so hard who would love to have a home like that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK, I am not divulging anymore information to you then. You do your own research. Make sure you get the "pity me" eastern states side.

Remember I live on a continent that is most likely the size of Europe in other others words a huge place.

I was going to show you my house on fire that abos burned down killing one of my beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs and all my birds... But you know everything...

Us white people of European descent cannot match your Black Supremacist notions.

How many times do I have to say it? You have the right to hate the people who did that to you. And I am not a black supremacist. Where do you even come up with this stuff? I don't believe in hating an entire race because of what bad people in that race have done. You know there are evil as fuck white people, right? Do you hate all whites because of them?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn.

Welfare really seems to wreck people. My grandmother was really against it....never accepted it. Even she was raising me and we were poverty level.

And then you see how people treat the benefits they get. Even here with people selling their food card for drugs or bullshit.

I have no problem with poor people. I know what all that's like. I have a problem with ungratefullness, entitlement, and taking from others.

I know very hard working families who struggle so hard who would love to have a home like that.

It was the latter lefties that fucked them up... At one time, they were respectful and good workers. Now they are pure shit!~

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn.

It was the latter lefties that fucked them up... At one time, they were respectful and good workers. Now they are pure shit!~

Those left wing policies are killers. I wish these people would listen more.

Left wing policies destroyed many Indian reservations here and in Canada, as well. They just throw money at them. So you have A LOT of alcoholism, drug abuse and child abuse and neglect on the reservations.

It's not natural for people to have no incentives. It crushes the human spirit.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How many times do I have to say it? You have the right to hate the people who did that to you. And I am not a black supremacist. Where do you even come up with this stuff? I don't believe in hating an entire race because of what bad people in that race have done. You know there are evil as fuck white people, right? Do you hate all whites because of them?

Well derrr, which part of me saying I hate 80% of people I said at least twice before. I've already said a few times here now, there is only one race, the human race.

I REFUSE to hide the crimes of blacks just because they are black, and brown and yellow for that matter. I am going to call out bad behaviour by other people regardless of skin.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Left wing policies destroyed many Indian reservations here and in Canada, as well. They just throw money at them. So you have A LOT of alcoholism, drug abuse and child abuse and neglect on the reservations.

You forgot petrol sniffing and baby raping.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You forgot petrol sniffing and baby raping.

Well. . ...that goes into the substance abuse and child abuse.

It's really sad how natives were destroyed by bleeding heart policies.

And they've done the same shit to black Americans. Thats why the Blexit movement calls it the democrat plantation.

The policies directly drive poverty and crime.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
two more not far from me. both 4 beds, 2 bathrooms. The second one is now cleaned up so they must have evicted them from destroying the place.

But this is what welfare people get in my state. Brand new places they wreck.

The black demographic does this in the US as well. Half are on welfare and refuse to work. They get brand new apartments from the taxpayer and they destroy it in no time flat. You can't fix garbage people.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove you know what they do with abos in my country?

the flying doctor will fly for a couple of hours to pick up an abo from a "remote community" in the desert then take him to the doctors/hospital another two hours flight to a city... then fly him home again THEN the abo has the audacity to complain there was no one there to pick him up (from his own communitry) and the pilot and nurse had to leave him waiting at the airport.

Imagine a plane picking you up taking you to Las Vegas dropping you off at a public funded state of the art hospital for treatment then flying you back home again....

But you know abos are hard done by in White privilege Australialand.... I had to sit in a waiting room for 8.5 hours in the most modern hospital in the Southern Hemisphere 5.5 months ago waiting for my spiral fracture to be temporarily seen to.... and my husbands taxes not only pays for the abo's entire medical bill and plane but my hospital to....

How DARE we complain about being screwed to death.... how dare we?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope you do post those things because the rest of us do want to see them even if Lotus "dog shit" bud doesn't want the truth told.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope so but Dems will no doubt make excuses for them. "How dare white men ask black people to not steal! Those privileged white people who pay for everything vs those poor blacks who have never worked and get everything for free! How RACIST!"

/A Democrat, probably.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove you know what they do with abos in my country?

the flying doctor will fly for a couple of hours to pick up an abo from a "remote community" in the desert then take him to the doctors/hospital another two hours flight to a city... then fly him home again THEN the abo has the audacity to complain there was no one there to pick him up (from his own communitry) and the pilot and nurse had to leave him waiting at the airport.

Imagine a plane picking you up taking you to Las Vegas dropping you off at a public funded state of the art hospital for treatment then flying you back home again....

But you know abos are hard done by in White privilege Australialand.... I had to sit in a waiting room for 8.5 hours in the most modern hospital in the Southern Hemisphere 5.5 months ago waiting for my spiral fracture to be temporarily seen to.... and my husbands taxes not only pays for the abo's entire medical bill and plane but my hospital to....

How DARE we complain about being screwed to death.... how dare we?

They fucking infantize people. They act just like bratty children who expect daddy government wipe their asses.

I know here in Michigan in the hoods people will use 911 to get an ambulance ride to the ER.... to DRUG SEEK.

But when I had to call an ambulance because my husband passed out (we had Covid....it was scary he got up out of bed and just went down) we paid our 453 dollar bill for that. And we have insurance. And aside from savings we are check to check family.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope so but Dems will no doubt make excuses for them. "How dear white men ask black people to not steal! Those privileged white people who pay for everything vs those poor blacks who have never worked and get everything for free! How RACIST!"

/A Democrat, probably.

Oh no they'll have to pay it back or go to jail. The state doesnt mess around.

They dont have socail welfare to HELP. They do it for slaves. People to pander too.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope you do post those things because the rest of us do want to see them even if Lotus "dog shit" bud doesn't want the truth told.

I will but I feel bad cuz I know you guys are suffering too.

I have to wait until the sunrises to take photos of photoes of my house on fire.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is Louie my beautiful liver nosed Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch who is playing with puppies that were born within the year after her birth and my beautiful teenage son. Louie was a GREAT dog and our hearts were broken when she burned to death 7 years later. Everyone in this picture is now dead.

hMVYiIU.jpg

The man who took these pictures coming up the hill. My son collapsed under the neighbours street tree.

sEcl0XD.jpg

We live 2 minutes from a fire station. Their trucks were out fighting 2 scrub fires so a waterless truck was sent. This was Valentines day 1998 and WAY over 100 degrees F. We had to wait 15 minutes for a truck to come from Perth city. I was absolutely screaming bloody blue murder and had to be taken into a neighbour's house to be soothed by the Salvation Amy Chaplain of the Fire Brigade.

Fire ball at our front gate.

QKhr0Vf.jpg

mbfaQ0R.jpg

You can see that the block next door was vacant. We think the abo arsonist jumped the fence and started a fire under the house while 3 of us were inside about 10.30 in the morning.

on0t9W5.jpg

7ZcsAMc.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What truth do I not want told? I have said more than once that I understand her anger over what happened to her, and I never once said it didn't happen. Not once. All I said is that the people who did it to her are guilty, not every black person everywhere. How do you people not undertstand this simple fact. Are all white men pe.do.philes because some definitely are? Are all white men serial killers because some definitely are? Are all white men rapists because some definitely are? Yeah, it's the same for black men, you tool.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am trying to tell you... THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT in my Sth West Corner of our Continent... They are Nyoongars.

We have been victims of 6 different incidences 6 different groups that have literally cost me MANY MANY THOUSANDS of $$$$. And broken our hearts.