Why Western Australia is Rich

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am trying to tell you... THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT in my Sth West Corner of our Continent... They are Nyoongars.

We have been victims of 6 different incidences 6 different groups that have literally cost me MANY MANY THOUSANDS of $$$$. And broken our hearts.

Your SW corner is not the whole world.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Noongar (disambiguation).

Noongar groups
The Noongar (/ˈnʊŋɑː/, also spelt Noongah, Nyungar, Nyoongar, Nyoongah, Nyungah, Nyugah, Yunga[1]) are Aboriginal Australian peoples who live in the south-west corner of Western Australia, from Geraldton on the west coast to Esperance on the south coast. Noongar country is the land occupied by 14 different groups: Amangu, Ballardong, Yued, Kaneang, Koreng, Mineng, Njakinjaki, Njunga, Pibelmen, Pindjarup, Wardandi, Whadjuk, Wiilman and Wudjari.[a]

The members of the collective Noongar cultural block descend from peoples who spoke several languages and dialects that were often mutually intelligible. What is now classed as the Noongar language is a member of the large Pama-Nyungan language family. Contemporary Noongar speak Australian Aboriginal English (a dialect of the English language) laced with Noongar words and occasionally inflected by its grammar. Most contemporary Noongar trace their ancestry to one or more than one of these groups. The 2001 census figures showed that 21,000 people identified themselves as indigenous in the south-west of Western Australia.
I am trying to tell you... THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT in my Sth West Corner of our Continent... They are Nyoongars.

We have been victims of 6 different incidences 6 different groups that have literally cost me MANY MANY THOUSANDS of $$$$. And broken our hearts.

My Sth West corner area is as big as the state of Texas... My actual state is bigger than 5 Texas strung together.. Your comment is childish.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Noongar (disambiguation).

Noongar groups
The Noongar (/ˈnʊŋɑː/, also spelt Noongah, Nyungar, Nyoongar, Nyoongah, Nyungah, Nyugah, Yunga[1]) are Aboriginal Australian peoples who live in the south-west corner of Western Australia, from Geraldton on the west coast to Esperance on the south coast. Noongar country is the land occupied by 14 different groups: Amangu, Ballardong, Yued, Kaneang, Koreng, Mineng, Njakinjaki, Njunga, Pibelmen, Pindjarup, Wardandi, Whadjuk, Wiilman and Wudjari.[a]

The members of the collective Noongar cultural block descend from peoples who spoke several languages and dialects that were often mutually intelligible. What is now classed as the Noongar language is a member of the large Pama-Nyungan language family. Contemporary Noongar speak Australian Aboriginal English (a dialect of the English language) laced with Noongar words and occasionally inflected by its grammar. Most contemporary Noongar trace their ancestry to one or more than one of these groups. The 2001 census figures showed that 21,000 people identified themselves as indigenous in the south-west of Western Australia.

My Sth West corner area is as big as the state of Texas... My actual state is bigger than 5 Texas strung together.. Your comment is childish.

No, it isn't childish at all. There are black people all over the world, and they aren't all evil. There are more people in Los Angeles county than in your corner of the world, and I taught many hundreds of black people in university there who were working very hard to better themselves. There are also many, many successful blacks there. Your bigotry is childish and ignorant.

Maybe you should move out of WA if it makes you so bloody miserable.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Very sad tale, you've mentioned this quite a lot which shows how much it hurt and still hurts you, races of people ARE collectively different and they are not all bad but they're definetely different... It's like the violent crime US nigger stat thats used a lot, that's true and a reflection of that group of peoples behaviour that's not up for debate yet the fields of gold enabelers want to blame the people that aren't doing it as much because it stops them being scared of niggers... I'm tired but I'll make a little example... I bought 5 adult cobras, all of them struck out to bite me as soon as I was near except one and it was on that day I realised not all cobras want to kill me...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, it isn't childish at all. There are black people all over the world, and they aren't all evil. There are more people in Los Angeles county than in your corner of the world, and I taught many hundreds of black people in university there who were working very hard to better themselves. There are also many, many successful blacks there. Your bigotry is childish and ignorant.

Maybe you should move out of WA if it makes you so miserable.

This is where you get confused @LotusBud, NONE of us are talking about people IMPROVING themselves or any of your students.

Do you get it now?

You have no argument but you persist. To me you are a programed tool.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Very sad tale, you've mentioned this quite a lot which shows how much it hurt and still hurts you, races of people ARE collectively different and they are not all bad but they're definetely different... It's like the violent crime US nigger stat thats used a lot, that's true and a reflection of that group of peoples behaviour that's not up for debate yet the fields of gold enabelers want to blame the people that aren't doing it as much because it stops them being scared of niggers... I'm tired but I'll make a little example... I bought 5 adult cobras, all of them struck out to bite me as soon as I was near except one and it was on that day I realised not all cobras want to kill me...

You have no idea the stories I could tell you. They run around (their youth) RAPING old ladies in their eighties. Breaking into the elderly's place for their painkillers/drugs.

Albo Nyoongas are NOT respected among the tribes TRADITIONALLY. The North aborigines will look you in the eye and talk respectfully and are lovely... NOT to each other though. I will relate different stories when I am not so tired.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Who gonna feed muh six kids!"

My honest and serious reaction is who gives a fuck? Seriously, it is supposed to be the "Suppulimental Nutrition Assistance Program" (SNAP). It is not the sole source of food. We literally have women who work as whores having half a dozen kids with Johns none of whom they can feed even with free breakfast and lunch at school. They decide to have six kids with six different dad's and not marry any of their John's. The majority of them refuse to work and also get section 8 subsidized housing as well as free Healthcare. 54% of blacks are on it and most for three generations straight.

They could improve their lives but chose not to do so because they love not working and just milking everyone else. Their lies are transparent to everyone who knows the real deal and that is why they have done this for 60byears and three generations straight.

Temporary help should be given but the shitbags who want to make it a way of life for generations need to be cut off to starve or better yet be deported. I am tired of the "I am to lazy to work or to do any of the free things to better myself but you need to just give me" mentality. The reality is they all can go to junior college for absolutely free but they choose not to do so because that would take personal effort and responsibility. They never, ever, ever do that but they always have a fake sob story about why they deserve thousands more for free without ever working or doing anything to improve their own situation.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She isnt saying it is.

Cant you TRY to listen?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My honest and serious reaction is who gives a fuck? Seriously, it is supposed to be the "Suppulimental Nutrition Assistance Program" (SNAP). It is not the sole source of food. We literally have women who work as whores having half a dozen kids with Johns none of whom they can feed even with free breakfast and lunch at school. They decide to have six kids with six different dad's and not marry any of their John's. The majority of them refuse to work and also get section 8 subsidized housing as well as free Healthcare. 54% of blacks are on it and most for three generations straight.

They could improve their lives but chose not to do so because they love not working and just milking everyone else. Their lies are transparent to everyone who knows the real deal and that is why they have done this for 60byears and three generations straight.

Temporary help should be given but the shitbags who want to make it a way of life for generations need to be cut off to starve or better yet be deported. I am tired of the "I am to lazy to work or to do any of the free things to better myself but you need to just give me" mentality. The reality is they all can go to junior college for absolutely free but they choose not to do so because that would take personal effort and responsibility. They never, ever, ever do that but they always have a fake sob story about why they deserve thousands more for free without ever working or doing anything to improve their own situation.

I wonder if people who get like this from government "assistance" can get into a program or something to help them learn life skills and help them get on their feet.

I know there is a huge problem where welfare programs are designed to keep people poor. Like when a single mom is working, gets a raise and loses so much of her benefits that it completely screws her. Like their should be a bridge to help them get stable enough to not need it rather than pulling the benefits when they ARE busting their asses.

All pulling them does is plunge them right back down, and then they lose their job over child care and the whole cycle starts again.

Its bullshit that it's made so hard for people who are trying and working hard but then those who milk it and dont even bother trying just get the most of it. I've seen those people selling their food stamps. It pisses me off.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Oerdin or have a relative die and get 26 or 27 million.

where is Justine's Damond's family's 26 mil being killed by a SOMALIAN shitstain USA police officer?

I remember that case. A failed drop out who got forced through anyway as a diversity hire. He didn't have the intellect, the skill, or the aptitude for the job but got hired anyway because "muh race". That has to stop.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

where is Justine's Damond's family's 26 mil being killed by a SOMALIAN shitstain USA police officer?

Or the unarmed female veteran who served our country and was just standing in the Capitol and was murdered by an officer. They wont even release his name to the family. It's disgusting!

And if there was any doubt that the police brutality protests and riots are an election year load of shit meant to help democrats.....that should clear it up. If the murders of people like David Dorn, Italia Kelly and 8 year Secorea Turner(just naming a few) at the hands of "ptotesters" didnt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She isnt saying it is.

Cant you TRY to listen?

Lotusbud is truly too stupid to understand what anyone else says. She is the dumbest creature here; by far.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can't say I have. I can say both my Scottish and English/French-Canadian sides worked especially hard, over life times, in order to build up modest nest eggs. I can say I denied myself a great many things in order to build up four houses as both a home for my family and as rental units. We worked, sacrificed, and earned all of that though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She isnt saying it is.

Cant you TRY to listen?

Lotusbud is truly too stupid to understand what anyone else says. She is the dumbest creature here; by far.

I feel like she does it on purpose. I think her, Admin and H WANT to believe the worst of all of us. They dont WANT to find any common ground or understand where any of us are coming from.

Have you ever read leftists in their forums or groups? They discourage having open conversations with anyone right wing. They want to see us racists, ignorant, extremist....all of it.

They come with nothing but bad faith. It's seriously like cults. The way cults demonize people not in the cult....probably to make sure people don't unify at all.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

The house I built on the same block of land is 3 x bigger than the house they burned down... And I paid the mortgage off in 10 years which was 11 or 12 years ago.

Fortune favours the bold.

So, you chose to stay there. Maybe try to help improve your community instead of raging about the people who live there. Just an idea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The house I built on the same block of land is 3 x bigger than the house they burned down... And I paid the mortgage off in 10 years which was 11 or 12 years ago.

So, you chose to stay there. Maybe try to help improve your community instead of raging about the people who live there. Just an idea.

How do you know she doesnt?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kurt and I am pillars of our community... More so Kurt than I these days due to some health problems I have.... evetually we will downsize when our oldies die off and then we'll be on that list too. I answered your questions as best I could.... If you don't want to hear them, don't ask me qestions in the first place.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly. Anyway... enough of my personal life... I want to travel my state, take picturs of ruins, geological features and birds.... all on my must do list.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly. Anyway... enough of my personal life... I want to travel my state, take picturs of ruins, geological features and birds.... all on my must do list.

I really want to get back into photography but my camera got destroyed when my mothers apartment burned and with the renovating I'm doing I'm worried about spending that much on something.

I may do it. I really need something that I can do that's just for myself.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I really want to get back into photography but my camera got destroyed when my mothers apartment burned and with the renovating I'm doing I'm worried about spending that much on something.

Go to my fb "STORM CHASERS SOUTHERN Hemisphere," group and look at the photograpers. I'm Kate Smith on there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go to my fb "STORM CHASERS SOUTHERN Hemisphere," group and look at the photograpers. I'm Kate Smith on there.

Got it

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I remember that case. A failed drop out who got forced through anyway as a diversity hire. He didn't have the intellect, the skill, or the aptitude for the job but got hired anyway because "muh race". That has to stop.

There is no sad emoji. that was a sad story.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean the people at the DHS are used to people on drugs on scamming the system. That's why they dicks.

Trump was putting opportunity zones in low income areas to help create jobs and bring money into the areas. Before it even had a chance to work(it takes time) it was being slammed as gentrification and painted badly.

He had a really Platinum plan as well.

Oh well. A lot of people played themselves.