Will give undocumenteds $15,600 stimulus cash ;)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
yTzBzrC.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
why not pay these mexcrements and other assorted illegal trash in bullets to the head?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Why aren't their own countries helping them?

I got money from President TRUMP even though I live outside. Don't these other countries care about their citizens???

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm so happy I left that shithole state.

I actually paid double that amount a year in state tax. I'd really be upset knowing that I footed the bill for two of these low lives

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Illegal immigrants ‘to get one-time $15,600 stimulus payments if they lost their job during Covid pandemic’.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

should be more imo.
Wut? Why? Wtf. Yes give them more. Why not just give them your whole pay check each week.

I believe most of those types live in FloriDUH. Ask Matt, or little Marco.
I am totally illegal.
Everything about me is unlawful.
...and I can prove it
with your help below, board Cons.
Being homosexual is not illegal. Unfortunately

Careful out there Stubby

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey I lost my small business during covid. I’m not an illegal though. I actually am a tax paying citizen ffs
oh you wont get a dime
It’s all such utter bs but I do appreciate the grants that they gave out to small business. And yeah I’m gonna take advantage of that for shutting me down like they did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking throwing money at bums and illegals and these fucking douchebag liberals want to cry about Trump not paying taxes

Fucking over the IRS was one of Trump's most endearing qualities. I'd vote for him five times more based on that fact alone.

What sane person wants to give this government their hard earned money so they can pass it around to the lowest scum in society?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats are just throwing money i to the air and they are so racist they are going to make race about everything.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The US should, like civlized countries around the world, be paying unemployed citizens and business owners who had to shut down.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The US should, like civlized countries around the world, be paying unemployed citizens and business owners who had to shut down.
So why aren’t they? Oh that’s right because Libs are spending the money on unrelated shit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It has been. It should not be given even larger amounts to foreign citizens who are breaking American law though.