Repooplickin 600$ Stimulus Check Could Save the Lives of Millions of Americans

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
as for this $600... for $0.20 per day, you can sponsor an American

wake me when they want to hand me $18,000 like they did every jackass who thought being a server was a career and collected unemployment, attended multiple house parties, ended up infecting the elderly in their family and are going to be a total drain on the economy next year

they rank right up there with the tards refusing to wear masks who go around licking door knobs and toilet seats

Wow.... you're seriously unhinged... I thought it was just a troll or act....

wake me when they want to hand me $18,000 like they did every jackass who thought being a server was a career and collected unemployment, attended multiple house parties, ended up infecting the elderly in their family and are going to be a total drain on the economy next year

they rank right up there with the tards refusing to wear masks who go around licking door knobs and toilet seats

So you think everyone who collected unemployment is guilty of that behavior? Wow.

Consider this: every small business applied and qualified for the paycheck protection loan. They are required to keep approx 90% of their employees on the clock for x amount of months.

Who do you know who actually lost their job? Who wasn’t able to work remotely? Cause I don’t know anyone out of work right now who isn’t a server... and these servers are my friends and I’ve told them for years to find careers. It’s a dime a dozen job that anyone can do.

As soon as the restaurants were forced to shutdown, all of the servers were let go. I know this because I’m friends with numerous small business owners in this area who had to do this to their employees. That was the biggest hit to the unemployment situation.

Most of the people I know or work with were or had a spouse on furlough or standby. I am only aware of 1 person who lost their job after 15 years, but they had well-known issues with the changeover in management that occurred less than 2 months before that.... so....

The pretty gay boys have been living it up on UE benefits running back and forth to Vegas on that stimulus since last summer. Trust me when I say their money has gone to alcohol, drugs and Jordan’s.

They can chop firewood, mow lawns, or do whatever they need to in order to pull a paycheck... they're not sacred cows and IDGAF...

why would they need to do all of that when their earnings increased by $18,000 in 2020 ($600 stimulus for x amount of weeks ~ the last time I calculated it was $18,000) ?

my point is and remains that the stimulus should have been given to people in the workforce who would pump that money into the economy 3x+ over

But instead let’s give it to a bunch of people unqualified to remain in the workforce so they can fuck around. Pfffft
In any company the human garbage is the first to go.

I agree. Wastetoids like the sissyboi drug addict leader of the tranny farm should have been allowed to starve in the street rather than be given a stipend that turned out to be double what he was making to be a common fucking pleb in the AMerican workforce

I'm worried about the hundreds of small business in my state that are now closed forever and what will happen to those business owners. And those whose jobs were not considered essential.

The government took their money, now the government needs to return it.

Taxation is theft and these fucktards screw over the people when rubber meets road.

There is merit to the idea of letting businesses who were negatively effected by government actions to get to sue cities and states for the harm they caused. I was watching the Seattle Realestate podcast today (why I don't know but it is an i threshing podcast) and they were going over how insurance companies are now refusing to insure businesses with in five miles of where riots or looting occurred. I can't blame the insurance companies as risk minimization is how their industry works.

The bottom line is without commercial insurance you can't even rent a commercial space so the few surviving companies in these kiberal run cities are quickly going to find their core business districts empty of businesses. That is going to have a very long lasting effect. Remember that next time some Antifa or BLM retard says "insurance will cover everything we steal besides this is raparations!" The leftists create the opportunity free ghetto wastelands they claim they want to help/solve.

Geez. You should write a book. Your knowledge is deep. Share it with the world!

He is totally right about rioters saying "they got insurance!"

Most all of those people who businesses were ruined by Covid and overkilled by riot damage are fucked.

Insurance wont cover them.

why won’t they cover them and how do you know this?

Because riots are not covered under the insurance. I know this because business owners have been talking about it and I looked it up.

And what little coverage some CAN get isnr nearly enough to recover and they have yo close anyway

A lot of people are suing their states because of this. It's really sad how hard this hit people

that sucks... I didn’t realize insurance could deny coverage for that

I hate insurance companies almost as much as Obama
Insurance companies can deny coverage of the claim is the result of a riot

why would they even write that in? riots have resulted from police brutality against the black communities since the 1920s

Dont you find that it strange?

Think about it. People get angry because a cop brutalized a citizen.

So they respond by brutalizing citizens on a wider scale.

It's like getting mad that a child was abused, so you burn down a preschool during business hours and beat up the toddlers on the playground.

99.9% of protestors are not brutalizing anyone. The violence -- on both sides (plenty from cops AND Proud Boys and other alt-right fuckwits) is being committed by criminal assholes.

You are both a liar and a idiot.

I'm "a idiot"? Okey dokey, smokey. :FuckYeah:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol at all the fortunate few on here that have never had to struggle to survive, telling poor people to just stop being poor!!

25498474_2032178057015886_2603789994186080281_n.jpg

I was raised by a single mother with a cocaine addiction. My grandparents on both sides lived locally and filled in the gaps preventing us from being taken away. I raised my younger siblings with the help of my grandparents. We were not rich. My mother’s family is working class and my father’s family is wealthy, but my grands were raised in England during a war with rations and “no one helped them.” I went to Catholic school and worked since I was 15. I bought the used VW cabriolet I drove with my own money in HS while my friend’s fathers bought them brand new BMWs and funded their lavish lifestyles.

I still wanted all of those things that my friends had, so I started as a file clerk in the field I work in and now I’m at the top of the food chain.

I would have more compassion for the person who put themselves through college, worked towards a career and is now unemployed due to this pandemic. I have less compassion for people who are rewarded for doing the bare minimum is all.

But who are you to judge who has and has not done "the bare minimum"? Do you think you are the only person who worked their ass off to get somewhere and had nothing handed to you? Let me tell you right now, you are not. Some people work their asses off and still end up unemployed. I know several of them. Judge not...

I have never said that anyone who is currently unemployed does not deserve UE benefits. I am specifically challenging the delegation of a stimulus package to the unemployed. Why do they get time off and extra money to spend? How is that ok?

Well, you know people with plenty of money also get the stimulus check. I know someone worth millions who has hardly worked in her whole life who got a stimulus check. That needs to be checked before worrying about unemployed people getting a little extra. That bothers me way more than people who are unemployed getting it.

If she has millions (more than 2) and didn’t have an AGI of more than $75,000, then she needs to find a better investment banker.

Theoretically she could be one of those house rich but cash poor people. On the books she owns an expensive asset but actual cash income isn't that high.

and I’m familiar with the area Lotus is from... so this is entirely possible

but how would she pay taxes and survive without income?

I said she never worked. I didn't say she had no income. Never had a job. Didn't pay into social security or unemployment. She inherited millions. Why did she need a stimulus check? I am saying instead of bitching about UNEMPLOYED people also getting a stimulus check, bitch about unemployed millionaires getting them.

I mean I see the point... but I don’t want to expend the resources for the government to track stuff like this. She is clearly not the norm.

Then why should you track, or even worry about, people who are getting unemployment?

I am pretty sure she is more than the norm. The vast majority of stimulus money went to people who already have a lot of money.

because I believe that the UE recipients who received the additional stimulus were using the time off and additional money to travel and we are in the midst of a global pandemic

Using the time off to travel? Are you serious? You don't think all of the rich people getting stimulus checks traveled? I mean, they were actually far more likely to travel, where as working people with the extra check probably more likely used it to pay bills. That's how it usually works.

I have already provided you with ample proof providing first hand knowledge from my group of 20-30 something pretty gay boys who do the bare minimum when it comes to anything work related.

You don’t think traveling exposes people to this virus more than people who are sheltering in place and avidly following CDC recommendations? Seriously?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if u didnt pay taxes ur entitled 2 shit

any 'stimulus' check i get is a rebate on what they stole in taxes

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Should we start a pool on whether Trump will issue pardons to Epstein and Maxwell?

OqocPlCWuzhXG8heQZrakOyyzfT0iMW5mC3W9nTkUvjQ5rNLkzomXc5L5YSNcvHHtqoVDUwcKz9RAsMKrpHkCNbcTlu_OXYF6BzoUTthYdNN2k3mAlXlgmn3lueROXG0nnikN8ufGYMC6yrfLwdOYx2fVJcXEvkv2HLkfn-fSzj6PfDDrrcOW882hvvQb315BBbLJ0TKvZ-AvSWkSe3kAQMAfd7B7eQDWSx7XwJpKPbRokRolvyOYqQ0qGwNlNSWxqmY_64z2NDVtrTN133m7iqGzNoQHtaaSTov4trUuIs7rwVNn8ch9xzpkGWv816xXJhSYiMMOWfQKc-Hw43ZKXdPrpFJzPaoV7a2NW4gHaJ548x0zJfF6usxMq5URjNTUEzab3ZgwuvBmrBWhC4usi3H12-9AEt9GlcOsDx2aFG02bC31-KMXUz6EHm-f4zfXQauW_Q2ibK81ysR9gztcCmsPy9JfkWqtanP2Ewf6NMrTPi-iPQ6gcdHghKCJ6ELG3U9Kdazo8rToRb8PLgjJIjRnvVLztShVGP9Ox94IKgp0CA9NTXLl4MsNY7h-2Arc7HuYoNuUBbsrNP1fvL9qPvOCYTfhmus5qnbO4GVANv_-vSWEOfWvQhSf_6tnwqcoykkD88KSwGWBMFxv6YT3-oylzsF_DSX1kn7raJG4a9Qc6SjtF5mRnQWd2bf=w720-h458-no

fucking Obama!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you think everyone who collected unemployment is guilty of that behavior? Wow.

Consider this: every small business applied and qualified for the paycheck protection loan. They are required to keep approx 90% of their employees on the clock for x amount of months.

Who do you know who actually lost their job? Who wasn’t able to work remotely? Cause I don’t know anyone out of work right now who isn’t a server... and these servers are my friends and I’ve told them for years to find careers. It’s a dime a dozen job that anyone can do.

As soon as the restaurants were forced to shutdown, all of the servers were let go. I know this because I’m friends with numerous small business owners in this area who had to do this to their employees. That was the biggest hit to the unemployment situation.

Most of the people I know or work with were or had a spouse on furlough or standby. I am only aware of 1 person who lost their job after 15 years, but they had well-known issues with the changeover in management that occurred less than 2 months before that.... so....

The pretty gay boys have been living it up on UE benefits running back and forth to Vegas on that stimulus since last summer. Trust me when I say their money has gone to alcohol, drugs and Jordan’s.

They can chop firewood, mow lawns, or do whatever they need to in order to pull a paycheck... they're not sacred cows and IDGAF...

why would they need to do all of that when their earnings increased by $18,000 in 2020 ($600 stimulus for x amount of weeks ~ the last time I calculated it was $18,000) ?

my point is and remains that the stimulus should have been given to people in the workforce who would pump that money into the economy 3x+ over

But instead let’s give it to a bunch of people unqualified to remain in the workforce so they can fuck around. Pfffft

I agree. Wastetoids like the sissyboi drug addict leader of the tranny farm should have been allowed to starve in the street rather than be given a stipend that turned out to be double what he was making to be a common fucking pleb in the AMerican workforce

I'm worried about the hundreds of small business in my state that are now closed forever and what will happen to those business owners. And those whose jobs were not considered essential.

Taxation is theft and these fucktards screw over the people when rubber meets road.

There is merit to the idea of letting businesses who were negatively effected by government actions to get to sue cities and states for the harm they caused. I was watching the Seattle Realestate podcast today (why I don't know but it is an i threshing podcast) and they were going over how insurance companies are now refusing to insure businesses with in five miles of where riots or looting occurred. I can't blame the insurance companies as risk minimization is how their industry works.

The bottom line is without commercial insurance you can't even rent a commercial space so the few surviving companies in these kiberal run cities are quickly going to find their core business districts empty of businesses. That is going to have a very long lasting effect. Remember that next time some Antifa or BLM retard says "insurance will cover everything we steal besides this is raparations!" The leftists create the opportunity free ghetto wastelands they claim they want to help/solve.

Most all of those people who businesses were ruined by Covid and overkilled by riot damage are fucked.

Because riots are not covered under the insurance. I know this because business owners have been talking about it and I looked it up.

And what little coverage some CAN get isnr nearly enough to recover and they have yo close anyway

A lot of people are suing their states because of this. It's really sad how hard this hit people

why would they even write that in? riots have resulted from police brutality against the black communities since the 1920s

It's like getting mad that a child was abused, so you burn down a preschool during business hours and beat up the toddlers on the playground.

Please tell me this, Dovey. How many people are out protesting? NOW, how many of those people are burning shit down or causing any other kind of destruction? You do know that media hype destruction, right?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ahahahaha.... Locustbud pivots to media lies after numerous years of media lying ABOUT Trump!

Lulz...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol at all the fortunate few on here that have never had to struggle to survive, telling poor people to just stop being poor!!

I was raised by a single mother with a cocaine addiction. My grandparents on both sides lived locally and filled in the gaps preventing us from being taken away. I raised my younger siblings with the help of my grandparents. We were not rich. My mother’s family is working class and my father’s family is wealthy, but my grands were raised in England during a war with rations and “no one helped them.” I went to Catholic school and worked since I was 15. I bought the used VW cabriolet I drove with my own money in HS while my friend’s fathers bought them brand new BMWs and funded their lavish lifestyles.

I still wanted all of those things that my friends had, so I started as a file clerk in the field I work in and now I’m at the top of the food chain.

I would have more compassion for the person who put themselves through college, worked towards a career and is now unemployed due to this pandemic. I have less compassion for people who are rewarded for doing the bare minimum is all.

But who are you to judge who has and has not done "the bare minimum"? Do you think you are the only person who worked their ass off to get somewhere and had nothing handed to you? Let me tell you right now, you are not. Some people work their asses off and still end up unemployed. I know several of them. Judge not...

I have never said that anyone who is currently unemployed does not deserve UE benefits. I am specifically challenging the delegation of a stimulus package to the unemployed. Why do they get time off and extra money to spend? How is that ok?

Well, you know people with plenty of money also get the stimulus check. I know someone worth millions who has hardly worked in her whole life who got a stimulus check. That needs to be checked before worrying about unemployed people getting a little extra. That bothers me way more than people who are unemployed getting it.

If she has millions (more than 2) and didn’t have an AGI of more than $75,000, then she needs to find a better investment banker.

Theoretically she could be one of those house rich but cash poor people. On the books she owns an expensive asset but actual cash income isn't that high.

I said she never worked. I didn't say she had no income. Never had a job. Didn't pay into social security or unemployment. She inherited millions. Why did she need a stimulus check? I am saying instead of bitching about UNEMPLOYED people also getting a stimulus check, bitch about unemployed millionaires getting them.

I mean I see the point... but I don’t want to expend the resources for the government to track stuff like this. She is clearly not the norm.

Then why should you track, or even worry about, people who are getting unemployment?

I am pretty sure she is more than the norm. The vast majority of stimulus money went to people who already have a lot of money.

because I believe that the UE recipients who received the additional stimulus were using the time off and additional money to travel and we are in the midst of a global pandemic

Using the time off to travel? Are you serious? You don't think all of the rich people getting stimulus checks traveled? I mean, they were actually far more likely to travel, where as working people with the extra check probably more likely used it to pay bills. That's how it usually works.

I have already provided you with ample proof providing first hand knowledge from my group of 20-30 something pretty gay boys who do the bare minimum when it comes to anything work related.

You don’t think traveling exposes people to this virus more than people who are sheltering in place and avidly following CDC recommendations? Seriously?

So you know a handful of people who are taking advantage? That means no one should get the extra money? Wow. I didn't say one word about whether I think travel increases the risk of covid. I was talking about your claims about what people do with their extra money. Your claims are based on your own prejudicial assumptions, not facts.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So you know a handful of people who are taking advantage? That means no one should get the extra money? Wow. I didn't say one word about whether I think travel increases the risk of covid. I was talking about your claims about what people do with their extra money. Your claims are based on your own prejudicial assumptions, not facts.

How can you operate a smart phone or keyboard, much less connect to the internet? Lulz....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Please tell me this, Dovey. How many people are out protesting? NOW, how many of those people are burning shit down or causing any other kind of destruction? You do know that media hype destruction, right?

I believe the media is to blame for the Floyd protests in the same manner they are responsible for the LA Riots.

They filled in pertinent information in both cases that presented a victim... not the actual perpetrator they were proven to be.

In any event, it’s well know that jurys do not convict on the clock officers. But our communities pay the price.