2k stimulus checks back in play

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
$2,000 stimulus checks back in play after Democrats sweep Georgia Senate runoffs
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The $2,000 stimulus checks
by the Republican-controlled Senate in December are gaining steam after Democrats won Georgia’s two Senate seats and will control the chamber.

“One of the first things that I want to do when our new senators are seated is deliver the $2,000 checks to the American families,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who will soon become the majority leader, said at a press conference on Wednesday.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, what? None of you cons care about the stimulus checks now? Are you going to turn them down because they'll be coming from Biden?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont give a fuck about their political theater. They are getting shit they wanted out of it. And we are supposed to celebrate the crumbs tossed to the peasants.

Please. It would have happened anyway.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont give a fuck about their political theater. They are getting shit they wanted out of it. And we are supposed to celebrate the crumbs tossed to the peasants.

Oh, but it wasn't political theater when Trump proposed it, but it was when Dems actually voted for it in the House, and Turtle Man refused to vote on it? And it's political theater now than Turtle is out and it's back on the table. Thanks for that Fox Newsian analysis!

It wouldn't have happened anyway if Mitch remained majority leader and you know it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It wouldn't have happened anyway if Mitch remained majority leader and you know it.

And that's exactly why Pelosi dumped as much useless pork into the bill as possible.

it was a setup to get mitch to shoot it down right before the upcoming GA run offs

sadly, Mitch was dumb enough to fall for it and THAT's what cost us the senate

Personally, I would have called her bluff and asked for the stimulus to be upped to 4K instead of 2 and then demonstrated how we could easily achieve that if we got rid of subsidies to other countries.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never got any stimulus checks and never will

The government doesn't believe in rewarding hard working Americans with some of their own money back
I got it when I was poor. Looking back, it was always like getting some crumbs. It was here today, gone tomorrow. Usually spent on a new TV or something else flashy to make the sting of poverty go away for a short period of time. Overall, it never made a real long lasting impact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, but it wasn't political theater when Trump proposed it, but it was when Dems actually voted for it in the House, and Turtle Man refused to vote on it? And it's political theater now than Turtle is out and it's back on the table. Thanks for that Fox Newsian analysis!

I dont watch MSM, Lotus.

You get worked up and always resort to that. But then you post leftist MSM sources.

Congress isnt our friend, Lot. Trump would have given a clean Covid package. He was blocked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The government doesn't believe in rewarding hard working Americans with some of their own money back
I got it when I was poor. Looking back, it was always like getting some crumbs. It was here today, gone tomorrow. Usually spent on a new TV or something else flashy to make the sting of poverty go away for a short period of time. Overall, it never made a real long lasting impact.

We just shoved ours in our savings.

I'll probably blow it on a Catio for our new house when we find one.

It IS fucking crumbs and it breaks my heart for people who busted their asses only to lose everything to partisan pandemic politics.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont watch MSM, Lotus.

You get worked up and always resort to that. But then you post leftist MSM sources.

Congress isnt our friend, Lot. Trump would have given a clean Covid package. He was blocked.

There are no leftist MSM sources, Dovey. I never post the sources I actually rely on, because your heads would explode.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's too bad, Bigly.

Ah'z feel fer ya.

Get some, eh?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy fuck
Do you people exist for no other purpose ?
You gotta understand ..here in Canada we don't have this abnormality in our citizens .
Yeh we go out and walk and shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont watch MSM, Lotus.

There are no leftist MSM sources, Dovey. I never post the sources I actually rely on, because your heads would explode.

NBC, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of mainstream are all anti Trump left bias.

You SHOULD whip out the sources you rely on so we can have a discussion about it.

Dont you think it's kinda fucked up that in a discussion about Trumps re election campaign I brought up the Platinum Plan, and when I was asked what it was I showed it and Holiday here called me a "disgusting pig" and a troll?

Are we supposed to see all this Trump hate and respond positively?

When Holiday calls me a disgusting pig and a troll in response to me defend why I voted the way I did and what I support that could have been done......am I supposed to somehow realize I am a disgusting pig, and a big naive dumb dum...and forsake my position for shit that no one will even take the time to properly explain?

Do you find that reasonable? Do you think mainstream and leftist groups yelling that everyone who disagrees with them are rural trash racists is going to have a positive impact?

I just dont get the method or end goal here. I can understand how so many are resorting to conspiracy. They need some sense made.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont watch MSM, Lotus.

You SHOULD whip out the sources you rely on so we can have a discussion about it.

Dont you think it's kinda fucked up that in a discussion about Trumps re election campaign I brought up the Platinum Plan, and when I was asked what it was I showed it and Holiday here called me a "disgusting pig" and a troll?

When Holiday calls me a disgusting pig and a troll in response to me defend why I voted the way I did and what I support that could have been done......am I supposed to somehow realize I am a disgusting pig, and a big naive dumb dum...and forsake my position for shit that no one will even take the time to properly explain?

Do you find that reasonable? Do you think mainstream and leftist groups yelling that everyone who disagrees with them are rural trash racists is going to have a positive impact?

I just dont get the method or end goal here. I can understand how so many are resorting to conspiracy. They need some sense made.

Dovey, you can't hold me accountable for everyone else. I don't hold you accountable for what lokbrain says, do I?

Do you think saying you're going to join a militia to fight leftists is helping things in any way? Do you think accusing liberals of the deaths that occurred due to SOME criminal elements at demonstrations helps anything? What are you trying to do here? To me, it looks like blaming and recrimination are your goal, not harmony.

Are we supposed to respond positively to the death threats and hate from the alt right and Trump's hateful posts? Maybe you need to clean your side of the street.

I'll PM you some of my sites later. None of them are MSM. Like I said, I don't post them here, because they are above the pay grade of most posters.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's too bad, Bigly.

Ah'z feel fer ya.

Get some, eh?

If the progs get their wish and manage to force people who make as much as Big to basically pay for people who make as much as my family.....I hope him and I can volunteer for him to directly sponsor ME.

I would just give it right the fuck back to him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's too bad, Bigly.

Ah'z feel fer ya.

Get some, eh?

If the progs get their wish and manage to force people who make as much as Big to basically pay for people who make as much as my family.....I hope him and I can volunteer for him to directly sponsor ME.

See, this is where you lose me. There are no programs or proposals in which that sort of thing happens. There are no prog wishes for this. Where do you come up with this stuff? The only programs are things like public education and heath. No single individual gets money taken away and given to a poorer individual.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's too bad, Bigly.

Ah'z feel fer ya.

Get some, eh?
Dont feel too bad, josephine. He probably paid more in taxes than you make in 2 years. :Popcorn:
My tax bills averaged 75k per year when I lived in NY

Personal taxes, or for your business?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's too bad, Bigly.

Ah'z feel fer ya.

Get some, eh?

Well he shouldn't be paying for it.

The billionaires should.

Your country should tax the hell out of them.

Jeff Bezos, Bill Getes, Warren Buffet.

I can't see how anyone needs $100 billion in this lifetime.

Your billionaires are the equivalent of all those European monorchies the people eventually got rid of.

America should do the same to its billionaire class, or at least force them give it all away when they die.

That's how you create unwarranted monarchies/dynasties when money is passed down to the next generation that didn't earn it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think there's anything wrong with a person becoming a billionaire in their lifetime, but when they die, they should be forced to give up to charities of their choosing.

People don't need money when they are in the grave.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think there's anything wrong with a person becoming a billionaire in their lifetime, but when they die, they should be forced to give up to charities of their choosing.

People don't need money when they are in the grave.
Forcing people to disperse their money that way is outright theft.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont watch MSM, Lotus.

Dovey, you can't hold me accountable for everyone else. I don't hold you accountable for what lokbrain says, do I?

Do you think saying you're going to join a militia to fight leftists is helping things in any way? Do you think accusing liberals of the deaths that occurred due to SOME criminal elements at demonstrations helps anything? What are you trying to do here? To me, it looks like blaming and recrimination are your goal, not harmony.

Are we supposed to respond positively to the death threats and hate from the alt right and Trump's hateful posts? Maybe you need to clean your side of the street.

I'll PM you some of my sites later. None of them are MSM. Like I said, I don't post them here, because they are above the pay grade of most posters.

I'm not holding you accountable. I'm trying to get you to see this from our end a bit better. That's all. I think you are far more likely to emphasize than the more radicalized ones on the left side.

I'm not the only one taking comfort in our 2nd right now as far as militia and self defense. Militias exist for times such as these when the people need to put tyranny in check. We see those anarchists and far lefters banding together to use political violence on American streets and absolutely nothing being done about it. Of COURSE people will likewise band to defend their communities and rights.

And I didnt say I was absolutely gonna go join a militia. I said after trying to have discussions with anti Trumpers.....not only are my positions not "destroyed"(they never even get addressed....let alone destroyed) but I come away far less likely to support them than I was going into the discussion. It serves to triple me down on my own stance and make me feel inspired to do everything i can to preserve my civil liberties.

When the other side just minimizes destruction and violence and spews endless hatred like that, no one walks away with a fresh perspective. They walk away and band together to protect their way of life.

There was a point to me saying that.

Sure PM me the sources. Though I think youd be surprised if you openly shared them and allowed everyone to see it and discuss it.