2k stimulus checks back in play

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think there's anything wrong with a person becoming a billionaire in their lifetime, but when they die, they should be forced to give up to charities of their choosing.

People don't need money when they are in the grave.
Forcing people to disperse their money that way is outright theft.

Well, how about dispersing a large amount of that wealth to venture capital funds, so another young whiz kid could become the next Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos? And when they die, they pass it on to the next generation of entrepreneurs?

Instead of institutionalizing wealth or inheritenance, provide the foundations to keep the capitalist system going by infusing new talent and ideas into the system.

It's evident, that the current system is broken and if it is to remain capitalist, then at least revitalize it instead of institutionalizing dynasties of inherited wealth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never got any stimulus checks and never will

The government doesn't believe in rewarding hard working Americans with some of their own money back

That's too bad, Bigly.

Ah'z feel fer ya.

Get some, eh?

If the progs get their wish and manage to force people who make as much as Big to basically pay for people who make as much as my family.....I hope him and I can volunteer for him to directly sponsor ME.

I would just give it right the fuck back to him.

Well he shouldn't be paying for it.

The billionaires should.

Your country should tax the hell out of them.

Jeff Bezos, Bill Getes, Warren Buffet.

I can't see how anyone needs $100 billion in this lifetime.

Your billionaires are the equivalent of all those European monorchies the people eventually got rid of.

America should do the same to its billionaire class, or at least force them give it all away when they die.

That's how you create unwarranted monarchies/dynasties when money is passed down to the next generation that didn't earn it.

Right.

Let's run the billionaires out and they can their jobs with them.

Then that tax burden gets flung on the middle class.

What happens Joe when those billionaires leave and take the jobs they provide? Then what?

How about when land lords who make 400k raise rent to cover their extra taxes?

And how are liberties preserved through that?

How does more government interference solve problems caused by government interference?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't think there's anything wrong with a person becoming a billionaire in their lifetime, but when they die, they should be forced to give up to charities of their choosing.

So fuck their loved ones?

Why should the government own people and their assets like that?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

The government doesn't believe in rewarding hard working Americans with some of their own money back
I got it when I was poor. Looking back, it was always like getting some crumbs. It was here today, gone tomorrow. Usually spent on a new TV or something else flashy to make the sting of poverty go away for a short period of time. Overall, it never made a real long lasting impact.
Somebody gave you some money to help you, but you spent it all foolishly. So now the person givng you the money is to blame? :confused:

Remind me never to give you some money....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud @Dove

look back to last summer and assess how much hatred BLM has received from Trumpers while requesting justice for the people who have been on the receiving end of unjustly police brutality for hundreds of years while justifying the modern day lynchings in our streets because they “might be a criminal”

the it’s my way or the highway is not democracy

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. I think it could still be substantial amount, just not $40 or $100 billion.

ie - Would Jeff Bezos children be badly off & in danger of becoming homeless if they were each forced to live off a mere $1 billion each as opposed to $1 trillion?

What good does it do the system to trap the wealth at the top like that?

Money should find its way down to working families and aspiring entrepreneurs.

Anyways Dovey, that's the story of fallen Empires throughout history.

They became stodgy, fat, corrupt and less resilient to foreign powers trying to tear it down.

But they all fell because of all these bloated family dynasties.

America would be better off breaking up those dynasties and passing it down to its people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@LotusBud @Dove

look back to last summer and assess how much hatred BLM has received from Trumpers while requesting justice for the people who have been on the receiving end of unjustly police brutality for hundreds of years while justifying the modern day lynchings in our streets because they “might be a criminal”

Which business owner or citizens killed were responsible for an unjust police killing?

BLM has inflicted unjust violence and destruction on innocent people.

They could have taken it up with their States government. They should gone after the leadership responsible.

Not children and innocent citizens and communities.

It's like being angry about child abuse and showing that anger by burning down occupied day cares and beating children on play grounds.

What has BLM accomplished beside more death and billions worth of damage?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I got it when I was poor. Looking back, it was always like getting some crumbs. It was here today, gone tomorrow. Usually spent on a new TV or something else flashy to make the sting of poverty go away for a short period of time. Overall, it never made a real long lasting impact.
Somebody gave you some money to help you, but you spent it all foolishly. So now the person givng you the money is to blame? :confused:

Shut yo flappy Pervert mouth :rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ie - Would Jeff Bezos children be badly off & in danger of becoming homeless if they were each forced to live off a mere $1 billion each as opposed to $1 trillion?

They became stodgy, fat, corrupt and less resilient to foreign powers trying to tear it down.

America would be better off breaking up those dynasties and passing it down to its people.

I think a lot of issues would be solved if the government stopped stealing our income and laundering it through "foriegn aid" and wasting it on establishment wars that make politicains richer.

Leave billionaires alone. They provide thousands of jobs and give to charities. They are not our problem....the government is.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@LotusBud @Dove

Which business owner or citizens killed were responsible for an unjust police killing?

BLM has inflicted unjust violence and destruction on innocent.

They could have taken it up with their States government. They should gone after the leadership responsible.

It's like being angry about child abuse and showing that anger by burning down occupied day cares and beating children on play grounds.

BLM Has made it known BLACK people will not be shot by police as easily as it once was :rightON: a fine accomplishment in mAH book

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good job missing the point, lunatic. I doubt I need your money unless you're doling out 100K or more.

Q

Banned

Good job missing the point, lunatic. I doubt I need your money unless you're doling out 100K or more.
Nope, you're the lunatic wasting the money that someone gave to you, because they wanted to help you. That's pretty sad

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, you're the lunatic wasting the money that someone gave to you, because they wanted to help you. That's pretty sad
If you had a clue, you'd know that studies have been done in the past and have revealed that a great deal of stimulus money gets spent on hosehold items like a TV. The rest gets spent on booze and partying. I'd say buying a new TV is a much better use of money than blowing it on booze!

Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.

Q

Banned
If you had a clue, you'd know that studies have been done in the past and have revealed that a great deal of stimulus money gets spent on hosehold items like a TV. The rest gets spent on booze and partying. I'd say buying a new TV is a much better use of money than blowing it on booze!

So because more people are doing it, it's suddenly ok? Nope!

I know enough about poverty to know there are also people that use the money they receive wisely. I am afraid that YOU are the one showing your ignorance

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know enough about poverty to know there are also people that use the money they receive wisely. I am afraid that YOU are the one showing your ignorance

Tell us then, clown, exactly how should one spend their stimulus? Purchasing a retirement plan? :LOL1:
How is buying household items irresponsible?

Your reply was plain dumb.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Well, I want some gibsmedat for sure. These checks sort of make me see why people voat dem. Imagine getting one every month!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And you're the site Diddler ... fucking creepy FUCK !

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud @Dove

BLM has inflicted unjust violence and destruction on innocent people.

when you’re ready to listen to me about my first hand knowledge, then we can talk... but going round and round with someone who had issues with the riots isn’t productive

I’m really not understanding why you’re dismissing EVERYTHING that I have said about BLM and Antifa... but I’m not here to deceive anyone, so it is what it is

Q

Banned

Tell us then, clown, exactly how should one spend their stimulus? Purchasing a retirement plan? :LOL1:

Read your own reply. Stop trying to fuck things up:

"I got it when I was poor. Looking back, it was always like getting some crumbs. It was here today, gone tomorrow. Usually spent on a new TV or something else flashy to make the sting of poverty go away for a short period of time. Overall, it never made a real long lasting impact."

Buying stuff to make the powerty feeling going away is just different words for wasting it. You can save money for a rainy day for example.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Read your own reply, asshole. Stop trying to fuck things up.

You bought kids didn't you ....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sure thing Stubby. No doubt you need it bad
I guess you cannot do simple math if you truly believe I pay 75K in income taxes alone on average and still need the 2K really bad

and I haven't even gotten into what I pay in property and capital gains taxes

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, at least I am invested mostly in physical assets so when inflation hits most of my life 's work will at least be safe.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, at least I am invested mostly in physical assets so when inflation hits most of my life 's work will at least be safe.
t7oJIFZ.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"I got it when I was poor. Looking back, it was always like getting some crumbs. It was here today, gone tomorrow. Usually spent on a new TV or something else flashy to make the sting of poverty go away for a short period of time. Overall, it never made a real long lasting impact."

Buying stuff to make the powerty feeling going away is just different words for wasting it. You can save money for a rainy day for example.
Idiot, the point being, giving someone a small amount of money has no lasting impact! Ya damned retard!

Q

Banned

Idiot, the point being, giving someone a small amount of money has no lasting impact! Ya damned retard!
Even there you are wrong. But discussing with you is pointless :)

So, just keep ignorant, fine by me

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think a lot of issues would be solved if the government stopped stealing our income and laundering it through "foriegn aid" and wasting it on establishment wars that make politicains richer.

Leave billionaires alone. They provide thousands of jobs and give to charities. They are not our problem....the government is.

Dovey, many of those billionaires are billionaires because of establishment wars, because of the housing crisis, because of the high cost of medical care and pharmaceuticals, etc., and Congress is doing their bidding (keeping prices inflated, starting wars, etc) because those billionaires gives lots and lots of money to reps on both sides of the aisle.

Here's an idea: No one should be allowed to post about politics unless they first spend time following the money. That is the ONLY way to understand what is going on in DC.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even there you are wrong. But discussing with you is pointless :)

So, just keep ignorant, fine by me

At any rate, the vast majority spent the money on the types of durable goods I mentioned and overall, their lives werent changed much.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure thing Stubby. No doubt you need it bad
I guess you cannot do simple math if you truly believe I pay 75K in income taxes alone on average and still need the 2K really bad

and I haven't even gotten into what I pay in property and capital gains taxes

All this plus waiting in a food line in maws Fiat. Stubby Bigtime. :Dazed:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You may be correct, but the $2,000 stimulus cheque issue likely cost the Republicans the US Senate.

I mean, was it worth it for Mitch MocConnell to haggle over such a relatively small amount when the balance of the Senate was at stake? Especially right before an election & it was a major issue in the Georgia runoffs?

Sure, it may have been a bribe as you indicated, but it was the difference between who controls the Senate then it seems like no brainer to dole it out.

And with a Democratic legislative agenda coming, it's gonna mean higher taxes for someone like yourself who claims he made all this money during the Trump administration. So in your case & those of other Trump supporters it was critical for the Republicans to win those Senate seats.

So McConnell and the entire Republican Party should've supported those stimulus cheques. Now you and Bigly Smiles are gonna have to pay more taxes, less money in your pockets, Lokmeer. Fewer toys for you!

Anyways I can't see how the Knives wouldn't be out for Mitch McConnell within the Republican Party, Lockmeer.