Will give undocumenteds $15,600 stimulus cash ;)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The US should, like civlized countries around the world, be paying unemployed citizens and business owners who had to shut down.

It has been. It should not be given even larger amounts to foreign citizens who are breaking American law though.

It should be paying ALL unemployed and those who were forced to close business. And in no way should undocumented workers get more. But if they work for US businesses and they lost their jobs, they should get something. The business that hired them should be forced to pay.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The US should, like civlized countries around the world, be paying unemployed citizens and business owners who had to shut down.

It has been. It should not be given even larger amounts to foreign citizens who are breaking American law though.

It should be paying ALL unemployed and those who were forced to close business. And in no way should undocumented workers get more. But if they work for US businesses and they lost their jobs, they should get something. The business that hired them should be forced to pay.

No, you don't reward criminality. You arrest and deport foreign criminals not give them money.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I'd vote for him five times more

No, you don't reward criminality. You arrest and deport foreign criminals not give them money.
What about the companies and individuals who were knowingly employing them?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm so happy I left that shithole state.

I actually paid double that amount a year in state tax.

You must be doing pretty good if you have to pay state taxes ! I didn't know cock sucking payed that much - - - -

That's what he wants everyone to believe. He's got a very small package, so he compensates by claiming he's rich.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, they should get the fukin BOOT!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm so happy I left that shithole state.

I actually paid double that amount a year in state tax.

You must be doing pretty good if you have to pay state taxes ! I didn't know cock sucking payed that much - - - -

That's what he wants everyone to believe. He's got a very small package, so he compensates by claiming he's rich.
Omg. Locust frog said I have a small dick and I’m broke in one fell swoop.
Will I ever recover?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have always said fine them into oblivion. That said, how about staying on topic instead of playing whataboutism games? You will notice Dems are against that too though just as they are against secure I.D.. Trump is literally the only president to enforce this stuff in decades.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I have always said fine them into oblivion. That said, how about staying on topic instead of playing whataboutism games? You will notice Dems are against that too though just as they are against secure I.D.. Trump is literally the only president to enforce this stuff in decades.
Not about whataboutism, dawg.
I've been talking this up since 1979 or so - lots of background.
Cons always talk shit about mine the borders etc. but never discuss action against those who lure and enable illegals. They don't come here because they think it will be a good place to starve and be mistreated. It's because they believe they will be welcomed not only by government, but by business (if there is a substantial difference). Who is the business community? - conservatives. The great supporters of all sorts of mass immigration is the Chamber of Commerce, Big Business, Big Agra, Cato etc.
Those who think money is all and the best way to line their pockets is with cheap labor.

..and big fines (yuck yuck) isn't what I want - I want life imprisonment for the CEO of Tyson Farms etc.
Then - there will be no reason to come because no one will hire them w/o the knowledge that they will be spending the rest of their life in the Big House.

Did Trump do that?
I really don't think so.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Cons always talk shit about mine the borders etc. but never discuss action against those who lure and enable illegals. They don't come here because they think it will be a good place to starve and be mistreated. It's because they believe they will be welcomed not only by government, but by business (if there is a substantial difference). Who is the business community? - conservatives. The great supporters of all sorts of mass immigration is the Chamber of Commerce, Big Business, Big Agra, Cato etc.
Those who think money is all and the best way to line their pockets is with cheap labor.

..and big fines (yuck yuck) isn't what I want - I want life imprisonment for the CEO of Tyson Farms etc.
Then - there will be no reason to come because no one will hire them w/o the knowledge that they will be spending the rest of their life in the Big House.

Did Trump do that?
I really don't think so.
Like handing out free healthcare and 16000.00 in easy money won’t “lure and enable” illegals

good lord you’re fucking stupid

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Illegal immigrants ‘to get one-time $15,600 stimulus payments if they lost their job during Covid pandemic’.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

should be more imo.

If this is true, then US citizens should protest this measure.
How can their country afford it?

Canada is relatively generous to its own citizens & permanent residents, but it doesn't give any money out to illegal immigrants.

That's insane. They should tell them they're on their own & leave it at that.

Illegals should find a way to support each other, not demand, ask or get any help from the US government.

The US government and its citizens don't owe illegals anything.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Did Trump do that?
I really don't think so.
Like handing out free healthcare and 16000.00 in easy money won’t “lure and enable” illegals

Whataboutism much, Bigly?
Could you quote me saying I am in favor of anything like that?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Illegal immigrants ‘to get one-time $15,600 stimulus payments if they lost their job during Covid pandemic’.

should be more imo.

Canada is relatively generous to its own citizens & permanent residents, but it doesn't give any money out to illegal immigrants.

Illegals should find a way to support each other, not demand, ask or get any help from the US government.

Joe - friggin lern ta reed, whydoancheh.
This is not the federal goob
just NY State - which's Gov is a moron. (many rightly say closet Con)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did Trump do that?
I really don't think so.

English. Do you speak it, moron?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Did Trump do that?
I really don't think so.

.I'll take that as a
No - you can't.

.Thanks for playing, Pedro.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
since democRATs have controlled the country for most of the last 50 years, why havent they fixed imigration? Oh thats right, they tried but it turned out it was a con game on Reagan.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

should be more imo.

New York state just got handed billions of borrowed money from the FEDs and this is how they plan on spending it. Democrats use it to buy votes. Also, yes, they encourage illegals to vote. They do this by legalizing illegal noncitizens to vote in state and local elections. It is illegal for them to vote in federal elections but all three are on one ballot so if they are voting in one they are voting in all three. Then Democrats block any attempt to see if illegals are voting then lie and claim there is no evidence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did Trump do that?
I really don't think so.

.I'll take that as a
No - you can't.

.Thanks for playing, Pedro.
20th year in the 5th grade not going so well huh?
Blame your parents for being 1st cousins

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
since democRATs have controlled the country for most of the last 50 years
Last 50 years - 30 years Repuke Prez., 20 years Dem prez.
Care to try again?
Hey you fukin moron, THE CONGRESS controls immigration. Brain dead fucktard! I thought you might have picked up on that since I SPECIFICALLY made reference to Reagan getting snookered by democRATs! Go kill yourself.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
They're here illegally. They don't deserve a fucking dime unless they've gone through the process LEGALLY to become a US citizen and even THEN I question it because they're not offering that much to US CITIZENS that have lost EVERYTHING due to covid. Talk about fucking immoral. Their heads must be screwed on backwards.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I kinda agree with this because technically, it is a companies job to require proper documentation when hiring employees. So if they hired them, the company should be held responsible.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They're here illegally. They don't deserve a fucking dime unless they've gone through the process LEGALLY to become a US citizen and even THEN I question it because they're not offering that much to US CITIZENS that have lost EVERYTHING due to covid. Talk about fucking immoral. Their heads must be screwed on backwards.

If this story really is true, then NY state should be forced to withdraw this proposal by US Federal Law.

Places like the European Union, Canada, New Zeland or Australia wouldn't give out money to undocumented illegal aliens. If they did, then heads would sure roll.