Woman killed by...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The first absolute yoga fanatic I ever met was a black woman. She could not talk about anything but yoga. I am sure she has done goat yoga by now. Hahahaaaaa. Kim was a riot.

We are actually gonna sign up and do this and I'm gonna take pictures if we can lol.

With my Native daughter. Her white half can get blamed lol.

I've done yoga for years and every yoga class I attended....it was always a diverse group.

I think it looks fun. Those guys walking on your back probably feels good. And everyone in the pics is laughing. Looks awesome. I'm going to see if anyone does that here. There are a lot of Dutch hippies in Portugal.

It totally looks awesome and fun!

Find a goat yoga class where you are, and I'll go the one by me and we can discuss it lol

Someone would have to be lame as hell to not have fun with this!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They actually have Goat Yoga right here in MI lmao(its not MI in the video but we have it here. And it's not that far lol)

I was at this farm once.

And I went up to a goat which was in a barn and I pet it on the head.
It seemed to like it.
It was like a dog or something.
Or a very kind person.

Anyways, it didn't react in a hostile manner.
Just made me feel sad afterwards that we have to kill these animals after befriending them.
So I try to refrain from eating anything with goat's meat in it

I don't feel that way about fish or chicken tho.
People generally don't have a pet salmon
& they probably aren't suitable for captivity anyways.

Fish and chicken aren't mammals. I try not to eat mammals. They are intelligent and express love.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The first absolute yoga fanatic I ever met was a black woman. She could not talk about anything but yoga. I am sure she has done goat yoga by now. Hahahaaaaa. Kim was a riot.

We are actually gonna sign up and do this and I'm gonna take pictures if we can lol.

I've done yoga for years and every yoga class I attended....it was always a diverse group. All kinds of people enjoy yoga.

She is Native American?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They actually have Goat Yoga right here in MI lmao(its not MI in the video but we have it here. And it's not that far lol)

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Just made me feel sad afterwards that we have to kill these animals after befriending them.

I'm not a fan of goat meat. Goat cheese is good depending on what you put it in. I have a few recipes I use goat cheese in.

I WANT a couple goats. I'm definately going to have them eventually. They are the funniest animals alive besides Alpacas lol. I love them.

They way they yell like little men cracks me up so hard. Theyll be just standing there and suddenly go "aaaahhhh!"

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Goat curry is amazing. Mexican style pit roasted goat is good too.

Yeah it is good.

I had this Jamaican Goat Curry in Vancouver.

But I feel kinda bad about eating them after meeting one and realizing how human they are.

They actually bond with people in a way that something like a fish can't.

I think I haven't bothered to order it for a long time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've done yoga for years and every yoga class I attended....it was always a diverse group. All kinds of people enjoy yoga.

She is Native American?

Yes, all on her fathers side.

Most everything I learned about Native Americans here in MI was because I married one. I actually knew my first husband for a long time before we got together and got married. I met him when I was 13.

So i got to do cool things like get to see a reservation and participate in sweats(I only did one).

My oldest looks just like a real life Pocahontas. Like if the cartoon were a human lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
On a somewhat related note, 95% of men who do yoga will, when piss drunk, admit that they started yoga so they could eventually perform autofellatio.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess I'm wrong. I should have said groups of white people.

GettyImages-800117878.jpg

a56ece34-7c66-4e55-a187-570456da71d9.jpeg

GettyImages-821325596.jpg

225GoatYoga-AM_018_COLOR-v_web-e1586113144565.jpeg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker might just be the most stupid person I have ever encountered online.

Leaker, some of those women are not white.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If we had the data on which demographic did goat yoga the most in North America, it would be white. I'd bet my life on it.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1255678.jpg

She is Native American?
If we had the data on which demographic did goat yoga the most in North America, it would be white. I'd bet my life on it.

You said "only white people." That's a very broad statement that applies stereotyping. Hmmm. I thought that was bad.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Statement

Only white people would do yoga with goats.

The Backpedal

Did The Leaker really think people would forget so quickly?
man, you need a life or at least some new fapping material to keep you busy

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

I'm not a fan of goat meat. Goat cheese is good depending on what you put it in. I have a few recipes I use goat cheese in.

I WANT a couple goats. I'm definately going to have them eventually. They are the funniest animals alive besides Alpacas lol. I love them.

They way they yell like little men cracks me up so hard. Theyll be just standing there and suddenly go "aaaahhhh!"

Yeah it is good.

But I feel kinda bad about eating them after meeting one and realizing how human they are.

I had goat once in Portugal. I didn't even like it. I will never eat it again.

I don't preach vegetarianism. I just think the vast majority of people eat way more meat than they should, and most mammals who die for our dishes really don't need to be dying in such vast numbers. If everyone ate less meat, we could get meat from sustainable sources instead of factory farms, and that would improve so many things.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

I don't preach vegetarianism. I just think the vast majority of people eat way more meat than they should, and most mammals who die for our dishes really don't need to be dying in such vast numbers. If everyone ate less meat, we could get meat from sustainable sources instead of factory farms, and that would improve so many things.

I have really cut back on it. Much more beans and such.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

The surprising thing I found is a person doesn't need to go vegan or super health food 7 days a week. They can cut themselves a bit of junk food 3 very now and then.

I've discovered a person can get by on just 2 nice nutritious meals a week. The rest can just be liquids filler or fasting.

I think that's how animals survive in the wild anyways. They might not even eat for days or weeks but then find their big meal a couple times per year while snacking on berries plants and drinking water the rest of the time.

In our health conscious culture people probably overdo it. Likely just high performance athletes who need those high end diets 7 days per week.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

The surprising thing I found is a person doesn't need to go vegan or super health food 7 days a week. They can cut themselves a bit of junk food 3 very now and then.

I've discovered a person can get by on just 2 nice nutritious meals a week. The rest can just be liquids filler or fasting.

I think that's how animals survive in the wild anyways. They might not even eat for days or weeks but then find their big meal a couple times per year while snacking on berries plants and drinking water the rest of the time.

In our health conscious culture people probably overdo it. Likely just high performance athletes who need those high end diets 7 days per week.

You eat two meals a week? I eat two a day.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

That's how I do it. But usually I gain weight in the summer and my bmi is too high by August, because there's just too much to eat on vacation. The rest of the year I am pretty ascetic.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

I eat about 2 to 2-1/2 meals per day.

I'm just saying you don't need to eat fantastic 5 star vegan/ health food 7 days per week to get by.

The body evolved over thousands of years to take abuse or go without food for days if needed. We're not that fragile. Maybe babies or little children need their daily fix but adults can go without at least for a few days without big meals or possibly none at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On a somewhat related note, 95% of men who do yoga will, when piss drunk, admit that they started yoga so they could eventually perform autofellatio.

My husband does it because I make him lol.

But once he DID say to me "hey if I get really good at this....you might get off the hook more often" :LOL3:

Then we had a deep hour long heart to heart about whether or not a man blowing himself is actually gay.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

I'm just saying you don't need to eat fantastic 5 star vegan/ health food 7 days per week to get by.

The body evolved over thousands of years to take abuse or go without food for days if needed. We're not that fragile. Maybe babies or little children need their daily fix but adults can go without at least for a few days without big meals or possibly none at all.

If I eat like shit, I feel like shit.

No one has to eat 5 star vegan food to be healthy.....you have a healthy diet by not eating processed and sugary shit.

I do not think veganism is healthy. Balance is healthy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like junk food every now & then.

While it's not healthy food I think it has one benefit is it provides a psychological need & can bring a measure of happiness in a person's life.

I mean why deprive yourself a delicious chocolate mousse if it puts a smile on yer face, ya gotta have some pleasures in life it shouldn't always be porridge and mung beans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like junk food every now & then.

While it's not healthy food I think it has one benefit is it provides a psychological need & can bring a measure of happiness in a person's life.

I mean why deprive yourself a delicious chocolate mousse if it puts a smile on yer face, ya gotta have some pleasures in life it shouldn't always be porridge and mung beans.

You can literally make everything healthier.

I make chocolate mousse out of avocados.....and people always think that sounds nasty until they try it. I put raspberry on top and its incredible.

Here is a recipe pretty much like the one I make

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's really not about avoiding "junk food".....its about finding ways to make your food more beneficial for your body. So you get the most out of it.

There is always a healthier version of everything.

And people shouldnt knock chocolate as unhealthy. Chocolate is very healthy.....its all about how its processed. I throw cacao knibs in my smoothies and have since I started my recovery because raw chocolate stimulates endorphins.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Statement

The Backpedal

I was at this farm once.

It seemed to like it.
Or a very kind person.

Yeah it is good.

If I eat like shit, I feel like shit.

No one has to eat 5 star vegan food to be healthy.....you have a healthy diet by not eating processed and sugary shit.

I do not think veganism is healthy. Balance is healthy.

You're tempting me to go out & get that $5 pancake breakfast Dovey.

Probably feel like shit afterwards but it still tastes good.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's really not about avoiding "junk food".....its about finding ways to make your food more beneficial for your body. So you get the most out of it.

There is always a healthier version of everything.

And people shouldnt knock chocolate as unhealthy. Chocolate is very healthy.....its all about how its processed. I throw cacao knibs in my smoothies and have since I started my recovery because raw chocolate stimulates endorphins.
It is, but I seriously prefer m and ms to the finest and most expensive chocolates in the world.