• Flee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pre Invasion Suicide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
A poll just came out on the news..... about if US got invaded would you stay and fight:

68% republican would stay vs 40% democrat

Leave the country: 52% dems leave 25% republican leave.... and on a generational level, the biggest WOOSES were millennials and Gen X's!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Modern warfare being what it is ya'll wouldnt last long. I'd reckon @Lokmar 's weapons cache would be the equivalent of match sticks & would be crushed by a tank or destroyed by a javelin missle in a few seconds whichever came first.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Modern warfare being what it is ya'll wouldnt last long. I'd reckon @Lokmar 's weapons cache would be the equivalent of match sticks & would be crushed by a tank or destroyed by a javelin missle in a few seconds whichever came first.
Where will you run to, josephine?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pussy never served, Poosie thinks he's a war hero by operating a machine on an assembly line! LOL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pussy never served, Poosie thinks he's a war hero by operating a machine on an assembly line! LOL!

I suspect there's one too many chicken hawks among the pretend wannabe NeoCon crowd here

.....they like the idea but if they knew the reality they'd all run n scatter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You operated a potato peeler and a brothel from your asshole. Did you ever even break a nail while on doodie? LOLZ!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suspect there's one too many chicken hawks among the pretend wannabe NeoCon crowd here

.....they like the idea but if they knew the reality they'd all run n scatter

Where you gonna run to, josephine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's what a real fighting man looks like @Lokmar

It takes guns to fight a war, dipshit. Where will you run off to?

If yer so fuckin brave why didn't ya sign up and fight for Uncle Sam when ya had the chance @Lokmar?

It's not as if there was a lack of wars for you ta fight in.

There we'rent any wars, just a few skirmishes. I would have wound up doing nothing like aidsman. Instead, I did something productive by building Standard Missiles for nintendo wars.

Where you running off to, josephine? :Popcorn:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My family been in this area since the 1700's, I aint runnin' any where!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like we need to stage an invasion!

Fucking brilliant :LOL3:

But @Lokmar d have to git outta bed first @Dove y.

I'm sure everyone who took to their bed to sleep off the trauma of the Biden administration would get outta bed for that lol

All these chicken hawks wannabes remind me of armchair investors profiting from Pfizer & the Pandemic while our healthcare workers go out on the front lines to protect us against the virus.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A poll just came out on the news..... about if US got invaded would you stay and fight:

Leave the country: 52% dems leave 25% republican leave.... and on a generational level, the biggest WOOSES were millennials and Gen X's!
Those stats’ do seem a bit bias. Conservatives are generally full of hot air. Too much bark and not enough bite.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure everyone who took to their bed to sleep off the trauma of the Biden administration would get outta bed for that lol

All these chicken hawks wannabes remind me of armchair investors profiting from Pfizer & the Pandemic while our healthcare workers go out on the front lines to protect us against the virus.

My husband does patient care on weekends. His main job isnt on the front lines nessesarily. He runs part of the OR. He works with insurance, he supervises the OR scheduling.....basically he sets everything up and makes sure everything paid for properly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Those stats’ do seem a bit bias. Conservatives are generally full of hot air. Too much bark and not enough bite.

And they wouldnt even know what to do in a time of war since the vast majority of em shirked their responsibilities and failed to serve when their country asked them to.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And they wouldnt even know what to do since the vast majority of em shirked their responsibilities and failed to serve when their countries asked them to.

Wait what?

Prove the "vast majority" of Republican voters failed to serve when asked? I know a lot of Republican/Libertarians who certainly have served.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And they wouldnt even know what to do in a time of war since the vast majority of em shirked their responsibilities and failed to serve when their countries asked them to.
I concur wholeheartedly Joe!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But I didnt get the vax, josephine. :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And they wouldnt even know what to do in a time of war since the vast majority of em shirked their responsibilities and failed to serve when their country asked them to.
How many weapons of war did YOU build, josephine? None? :Popcorn:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
6years in the US Army -
- Combat Vet - Purple Heart - - - - - - -

229th-Stacked-Deck3.jpg