Wuhan Covid Free and Vibrant

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..not the US though

My guess the difference is FREEDUMB!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• The city was under a 76-day lockdown from January 23 until April 8, and has not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10.
  • Meanwhile, other countries such as the
    , and
    face stricter measures and further lockdowns as cases and infection rates soar.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wearing masks makes male genetalia shrink into further insignificance.

FAX!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
..not the US though

• The city was under a 76-day lockdown from January 23 until April 8, and has not had a reported case of COVID-19 since May 10.
    , and

Well, I'd rather not glorify China nor the Communist People's Republic of China, Holliday.

That's where the pandemic began & the Chinese bastards still haven't apologized nor offered to open their labs up for inspection.

They oughta be punished severely for the damages they've caused.

Apparently Trump is gonna delist several Chinese companies from American Stock Exchanges.

Other nations should do the same and make them pay for this pandemic.

Incidentally, many experts think China massively underreported its death toll as telecommunications experts have noted that millions of cellphone accounts were disconnected there after the pandemic began.

While I don't suggest that millions died, the death toll is likely a lot higher than they are wiling to admit.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
..not the US though

, and

You seem unaware that the CCP lied about death and infection numbers and then declared there was no more virus infections even though clearly they keep having to shut things down over and over because of new outbreaks which are so big they can no longer cover them up. In short, the CCP just made a decision that if they kept things locked down they risked social revolution (there is no unemployment or welfare in China) so they simply lied and declared the outbreak over and threaten to imprison anyone who dared say otherwise. That is life in an totalitarian one party state though.

You really should educate yourself about how CCP propaganda works because right now you seem exceptionally ignorant on the topic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..not the US though

, and

You seem unaware that the CCP lied about death and infection numbers and then declared there was no more virus infections even though clearly they keep having to shut things down over and over because of new outbreaks which are so big they can no longer cover them up. In short, the CCP just made a decision that if they kept things locked down they risked social revolution (there is no unemployment or welfare in China) so they simply lied and declared the outbreak over and threaten to imprison anyone who dared say otherwise. That is life in an totalitarian one party state though.

You really should educate yourself about how CCP propaganda works because right now you seem exceptionally ignorant on the topic.
You have some really advanced and high knowledge there Oderstink. I'm impressed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..not the US though

, and

Well, I'd rather not glorify China nor the Communist People's Republic of China, Holliday.

That's where the pandemic began & the Chinese bastards still haven't apologized nor offered to open their labs up for inspection.

They oughta be punished severely for the damages they've caused.

Apparently Trump is gonna delist several Chinese companies from American Stock Exchanges.

Other nations should do the same and make them pay for this pandemic.

Incidentally, many experts think China massively underreported its death toll as telecommunications experts have noted that millions of cellphone accounts were disconnected there after the pandemic began.

While I don't suggest that millions died, the death toll is likely a lot higher than they are wiling to admit.
Hi, Joe.
You know - you are such a nice fellow, I'd hate to think your slowly becoming one of them there right wing conspiracy theorists.
You know - you've read enough of my posts over a long enough time to know that I do not defend commies more than I do any other conservatives.
1) Wuhan is not China.
2) since this is math week on theBadTards
I will just point out that had 21 million people died in a city of 11 million someone would have noticed.
It would have been a very tough cover-up even for secretive commies.

3) Now, uh - see I skipped a line for emphasis there soz we can get back to the original point which is that quite frankly, China, and many other nations which were earlier on in confronting the epidemic, and had to work out how to deal with it, fared better than the US which had the whole accident in front of it and should have/would have been able to navigate through it with far less damage had it had responsible leadership.
Again - it being math week on theBadTards - back in the spring when the initial phases were being experienced here in the US I had worked out 42 days as the amount of time needed for shutdown in order to tamp down the outbreak - but you know...FREEDUMB, right? 300,000 deaths later our idjit leadership still can't get it right.

...and - I do hold Trump and Trumptards responsible entirely.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
..not the US though

, and

You have some really advanced and high knowledge there Oderstink. I'm impressed.

Nope, just read publicly available infor.ation pertaining to China, asshat.as shat. While we are on the subject I think it is pretty disgusting that you lie and pretend the American government is some how "fascist" yet you knowingly and willingly spread propaganda lies for the totalitarian Chinese Communist Party which is literally committing genocide against the uighars as we speak. Oh, and let's not forget how the excuse and harvest organs from people simply because of their religious beliefs.

But, I guess, none of that really matters to a hyper partisan crackpot waste of space like you, does it?

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..not the US though

, and

Nope, just read publicly available infor.ation pertaining to China, asshat.
So you don't know jack shit but liberal media propaganda then,

Otay - thants fer playin, june.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lol! There is dumb and then there is irredeemablely stupid like you. You go ahead and keep telling yourself what ever you need to in order to sooth that fragile little ego of yours. Just realize many of us see you as a clown.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Lol! There is dumb and then there is irredeemablely stupid like you. You go ahead and keep telling yourself what ever you need to in order to sooth that fragile little ego of yours. Just realize many of us see you as a clown.
Thanks fer playin, june.