Yo Reginald you got any more of them James Comer smoking gun facts?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
What horse shit. Any proof stupid?
80z6m7.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hiya Admin. So, when are you going over to Gaza to help your "Palestinian" friends against the evil jews? You know, if you volunteered for the Jihad, they might actually let you fuck a dead jew gal. Of course, she would have been raped to death already by 50 or 60 Jihadis before they let you fuck her, but the corpse might still be little warm.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hiya Admin. So, when are you going over to Gaza to help your "Palestinian" friends against the evil jews? You know, if you volunteered for the Jihad, they might actually let you fuck a dead jew gal. Of course, she would have been raped to death already by 50 or 60 Jihadis before they let you fuck her, but the corpse might still be little warm.

I admire you for your humanity when referencing the dead Jewish women. You're amazing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Stick to the topic at hand you gibbering buffoon.

82s3uo.jpg

I prefer Presidents not under a gag order.

:OMGLOL:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey Admin! Just curious as to how your betters told you to explain that $200k check that Joe's brother wrote to Joe the day after that Chinese energy company transferred $200k into an LLC that Joe's brother controlled?

Is that "evidence?"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Admin! Just curious as to how your betters told you to explain that $200k check that Joe's brother wrote to Joe the day after that Chinese energy company transferred $200k into an LLC that Joe's brother controlled?

Is that "evidence?"
1e05ae787f7702c124ee9b60aa085c7c4dd029c6.jpeg

I wonder since the Trump's have so much product made in Communist China if they ever pass money back and forth?

2b00c7ef891b490f8f14831cbebda41a3a324bb7.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is that "evidence?"
So I hear you telling an interesting story, do you have any kind documentation of these "mysterious" transactions, or is just what you heard some guy say during breakfast? Do we need to review what evidence means Jughead

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So I hear you telling an interesting story, do you have any kind documentation of these "mysterious" transactions, or is just what you heard some guy say during breakfast? Do we need to review what evidence means Jughead
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I believe that's the House Oversight Committee.

So, when you're done swallowing your betters anal drippings, can you tell me what they told you to say about this?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

One, of course, could go on, but this is already far too many werdz for Raggs to absorb.
Factcheck.org, Yahoo and MSNBC? Good one Hollidork. Have Admin pat you on your little pointed head for doing his job for him.

You tell me Jughead. You seem to think you've got the goods.

Don't forget to thank Holli for doing your job for you.

So, your masters, whose anal drippings you lap up like a thirsty dog, say that 200k wired to an LLC controlled by Joe's brother and then a 200k check written by Joe's brother to Joe the very next day is not "evidence" of corruption because Factcheck.org, Yahoo and MSNBC say so. OK.

You can go back to sucking Jihadi cock now. I'll be back to ask you what your betters tell you to think soon.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Factcheck.org, Yahoo and MSNBC? Good one Hollidork. Have Admin pat you on your little pointed head for doing his job for him.

Don't forget to thank Holli for doing your job for you.

So, your masters, whose anal drippings you lap up like a thirsty dog, say that 200k wired to an LLC controlled by Joe's brother and then a 200k check written by Joe's brother to Joe the very next day is not "evidence" of corruption because Factcheck.org, Yahoo and MSNBC say so. OK.

You can go back to sucking Jihadi cock now. I'll be back to ask you what your betters tell you to think soon.
What about that bank account Trump had in China during his presidency? What about all the money that a Ivanka off of China when she was being paid by the American people?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What about that bank account Trump had in China during his presidency? What about all the money that a Ivanka off of China when she was being paid by the American people?
We're not talking about Trump's business dealings in China -- which have been investigated to the Nth degree -- we're talking about Joe Biden's brother receiving 200k from a Chinese energy company with ties to the ruling communist party into an LLC he controlled, and then the very next day writing a check to Old Joe for 200k.

What product or service was Joe's brother selling to a Chinese energy company with ties to the ruling communist party?

It's a simple question, Admin. Ask one of your betters what you are supposed to say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We're not talking about Trump's business dealings in China -- which have been investigated to the Nth degree -- we're talking about Joe Biden's brother receiving 200k from a Chinese energy company with ties to the ruling communist party into an LLC he controlled, and then the very next day writing a check to Old Joe for 200k.

What product or service was Joe's brother selling to a Chinese energy company with ties to the ruling communist party?

It's a simple question, Admin. Ask one of your betters what you are supposed to say.

Was Joe Biden the President or VP at the time?