You are living on stolen transsexual land.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But let's answer the question yeah? Because you made a heavy accusation I'd like you to support with an example. Where have Christian conservatives "hated and persecuted" homosexuals? And dont come back with some fringe whacko group. You made a general claim.

I thought Christian conservatives were "some fringe whacko group," Dovey.

In every Bible-believing Trumptard, there's a Fred Phelps screaming to be set free.

Just look at Lok.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But let's answer the question yeah? Because you made a heavy accusation I'd like you to support with an example. Where have Christian conservatives "hated and persecuted" homosexuals? And dont come back with some fringe whacko group. You made a general claim.

In every Bible-believing Trumptard, there's a Fred Phelps screaming to be set free.

Just look at Lok.

Shouldnt examples be endless?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Faggits should be executed, that what God orders.
...but why did god create them only to order their executions?
Why was god such a failure at creating?
Only a benevolent and all knowing God would create sub groups for us to hate and persecute, such as Christian Conservatives as one example.

God does not create "sub groups" (humans do that) and show me one example of any Christian conservative hating and persecuting gay people.
In all fairness, I'd like to but nobody will listen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just look at Lok.
Dont Fred Phelps me just because God says execute gays. If God had said "love and tolerate gays" I would.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only a benevolent and all knowing God would create sub groups for us to hate and persecute, such as Christian Conservatives as one example.

God does not create "sub groups" (humans do that) and show me one example of any Christian conservative hating and persecuting gay people.
In all fairness, I'd like to but nobody will listen.

You and Dylan Roof are evidently the face of Trumptardism.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Attention dumb ass: Its called free will.

We need to have a theology show down.

I'm tired or trying to have discussion with these brainwashed twunts(yep....I just name called lol)

Free will doesnt exist....shot fired :D
See, I got tired years ago and now prefer to club them like baby seals and "Uncle Tom" for them. Its much more entertaining.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I miss Rush Limbaugh :SadFace:
He was a great man and he had a good attitude he had many liberal friends as well he was not a judger of persons

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
272953969_497495725071643_1661601488968157965_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"stolan land" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I hope dem injuns suffered for days before they got slaughtered! YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!

They were on stolen land as well.

We dont talk about that though. All of us must be spanked and hate our skin color over shit that went down over 100 years ago.

Who did the Native Americans steal the land from, the deer?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I hope dem injuns suffered for days before they got slaughtered! YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!

We dont talk about that though. All of us must be spanked and hate our skin color over shit that went down over 100 years ago.

Maybe America used to be totally White's Only because Vikings, and the Indians were the illegal immigrants?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe America used to be totally White's Only because Vikings, and the Indians were the illegal immigrants?

Probably not any white people but people have been migrating around and settling for centuries. Paleolithic people were coming here from a land bridge.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I realize your politcs tells you that white people are evil scumbags and were totally wrong for doing the same things that every color of human beings have been doing since we all existed and you want to divide people by skin color because we are all somehow supposed to be "accountable" for shit that occured hundreds of years ago......but it's actually an interesting topic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Probably not any white people but people have been migrating around and settling for centuries. Paleolithic people were coming here from a land bridge.

I realize your politcs tells you that white people are evil scumbags and were totally wrong for doing the same things that every color of human beings have been doing since we all existed and you want to divide people by skin color because we are all somehow supposed to be "accountable" for shit that occured hundreds of years ago......but it's actually an interesting topic.
Interesting, I have heard that myself. So, that begs the questions, why does the USA try to artificially manage the flow of natural migration patterns that have existed since rocks were born?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting, I have heard that myself. So, that begs the questions, why does the USA try to artificially manage the flow of natural migration patterns that have existed since rocks were born?

You are asking why we have immigration laws and a system to manage it?

The USA isnt the only country with immigration laws, Admin.

Do you think we should just let people flood on in and have no way of knowing who is here and just endure crime, violence and unfettered human trafficking? You would prefer a major humanitarian crisis? We have a much larger global population and since people have become civilized we care about things like rape, murder and trafficking.

So are you saying you think we shouldnt have any sort of system to vet and document people who come here?

You just as easily say this about child birth. Women have been giving birth since humans existed so why try to artificially interfere with it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If God wanted those dirty pagan savages to have the land, He would have helped em keep it. Dirty savages.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If God wanted those dirty pagan savages to have the land, He would have helped em keep it. Dirty savages.

They do have reservations.

Amazing how evil white people didnt just wipe them out and keep all the land. That's what normally happened when people migrate and start fighting for land. They could have been wiped out or made slaves like other cultures have done.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And what were those people? Yeah, we eventually called them Native Americans, or First Nations people and some dumb fucking Italian called them Indians as well.

However, they didn't steal the land from anyone, they settled the land by crossing into the Americas via the Bering Strait. Who did the stealing and from whom?

Holy shit, this dumbass blows my mind sometimes with her massive ignorance.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Amazing how evil white people didnt just wipe them out and keep all the land. That's what normally happened when people migrate and start fighting for land. They could have been wiped out or made slaves like other cultures have done.
Like I said, after your national deevorce we might let you have parts of the Dakotas.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said, after your national deevorce we might let you have parts of the Dakotas.

Have you consulted the Native people there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are really underestimating how many people do not want authoritarianism, Admin.

And why was my comment funny?