You are living on stolen transsexual land.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
273168096_10225586343473008_3321216969121222341_n.jpg

Squaw Jim and his Squaw. Jim, on the left is a biological male in women's attire, is a Crow berdache or male homosexual, afforded distinctive social and ceremonial status within the tribe. Squaw Jim served as an enlisted scout at Fort Keogh, and achieved a reputation for bravery saving the life of a tribesman at the Battle of Rosebud, June 17, 1876.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Squaw Jim and his Squaw. Jim, on the left is a biological male in women's attire, is a Crow berdache or male homosexual, afforded distinctive social and ceremonial status within the tribe. Squaw Jim served as an enlisted scout at Fort Keogh, and achieved a reputation for bravery saving the life of a tribesman at the Battle of Rosebud, June 17, 1876.

Oh man you're right.

This is okay now.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We all need to shut up and understand Natives dressed as "women" and thusly women shouldnt have any protected spaces. Just let women and girls get raped by predators.....its the Native way.

1. We are NOT NATIVES

2. We have HIGHER rates of male on female violence than this native tribe had

3. This doesnt change the fact that allow men to say the words "I'm a woman" and have access to female spaces is causing women and girls to be attacked. And YOU fuckers are IGNORING it.

4. This native tribe would NOT have IGNORED the rape and abuse of their women and girls. YOU assholes ARE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My native daughter likely doesnt want to share female spaces with biological white men who self identify as women but fuck her. If she gets raped at school this year leftwing activists will just attack her until she shuts up like that girl in VA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My native daughter

That's interesting, because she is of course half-native and half-white. Does she identify as fully native?

I notice most mixed race people who have a black and a white parent identify as being black and often completely disregard their white ancestry.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Faggits should be executed, that what God orders.
...but why did god create them only to order their executions?
Why was god such a failure at creating?
Only a benevolent and all knowing God would create sub groups for us to hate and persecute, such as Christian Conservatives as one example.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

They look like Mongolians to me... Oh wait...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Only a benevolent and all knowing God would create sub groups for us to hate and persecute, such as Christian Conservatives as one example.

You're not using the correct url ollie... You need to create an imgur account, upload the pic, grab the correct url and use the image bar...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

You're not using the correct url ollie... You need to create an imgur account, upload the pic, grab the correct url and use the image bar...

The image bar doesn't work for me anymore. It says something went wrong when I try to use it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

God does not create "sub groups" (humans do that) and show me one example of any Christian conservative hating and persecuting gay people.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The image bar doesn't work for me anymore. It says something went wrong when I try to use it

It's because you don't have the right url lol they need to end in either .jpg .png or .gif
I bet if you paste the url you're using and type .jpg or .gif for a gif aobviously it wil work... Do you have an imgur account?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

It's because you don't have the right url lol they need to end in either .jpg .png or .gif
I bet if you paste the url you're using and type .jpg or .gif for a gif aobviously it wil work... Do you have an imgur account?

Yes I have an account it use to work idk there is no direct link option at imgur anymore it only says "copy perma link"

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I have an account it use to work idk there is no direct link option at imgur anymore it only says "copy perma link"

TP6KKZC.png
There is lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what has you chillins all riled up this morning?

Now if the other boys start making fun of you for sucking cock, you did that one to yourself

Straight men just do not jam Cher on Sunday morning.

And speaking of straight/gay......can you show me one example of Christian conservatives hating and persecuting gay people?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Now if the other boys start making fun of you for sucking cock, you did that one to yourself

And speaking of straight/gay......can you show me one example of Christian conservatives hating and persecuting gay people?

No sorry you are wrong again, your cock obsessed bald boy Bigly started that all on his own after getting pwn3ed rather savagely by yours truly, he can't take the same school yard taunts he likes to dish out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No sorry you are wrong again, your cock obsessed bald boy Bigly started that all on his own after getting pwn3ed rather savagely by yours truly, he can't take the same school yard taunts he likes to dish out.

No I'm not. I've spent many hung over mornings with my gay male friend blasting cher and making hang over smoothies.

But let's answer the question yeah? Because you made a heavy accusation I'd like you to support with an example. Where have Christian conservatives "hated and persecuted" homosexuals? And dont come back with some fringe whacko group. You made a general claim.