You are living on stolen transsexual land.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Homosexuals are possessed by the devil
They wouldnt be if I had my way!!!
You're a good man Lokmar
until the lights are out and loktards chin deep in a hairy ballsac :LOL3:
Gross! You always be havin dirty fag fantasies.
n did you dismount to poast that ??
What did your fantasy tell you, ya ol dirty faggit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this thread still about deviant injuns?
Don't you anybody that will read to you, you poor retarded man?

I ain't got time for that shit.
Of course not. Your nap time is precious to you.

Nap? I'm not a taxpayer parasite like you people sitting around waiting for my taxpayer-funded pension check. I gotta work so someone can create the wealth to be taxed so you ticks can feed.
Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You only get the crumbs, NPC.

Take your lips off the ring for a breath once in a while. I promise we wont shove ivermectin in that dick hole under your nose.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're a good man Lokmar
toulll fuck up its elasticity and void the warrenty LMFAO BLOWN O RING !! :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a good man Lokmar
toulll fuck up its elasticity and void the warrenty LMFAO BLOWN O RING !! :LOL3: :LOL3:
You look like you're ready to have your o-ring blown out in your new avi, faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
273168096_10225586343473008_3321216969121222341_n.jpg

Squaw Jim and his Squaw. Jim, on the left is a biological male in women's attire, is a Crow berdache or male homosexual, afforded distinctive social and ceremonial status within the tribe. Squaw Jim served as an enlisted scout at Fort Keogh, and achieved a reputation for bravery saving the life of a tribesman at the Battle of Rosebud, June 17, 1876.
It's not our fault that Mexican women look like men

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Three days and closing in on 100 Posts, This thread has legs! I want to thank those that shared all the feels for this project

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Nap? I'm not a taxpayer parasite like you people sitting around waiting for my taxpayer-funded pension check. I gotta work so someone can create the wealth to be taxed so you ticks can feed.
Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

Take your lips off the ring for a breath once in a while. I promise we wont shove ivermectin in that dick hole under your nose.

Little Mary sunshine, your posts are always such a breath of fresh air, such kindnesses!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

Little Mary sunshine, your posts are always such a breath of fresh air, such kindnesses!

You get what you give!

I try being nice to you people and you call me a pig, an ignorant slut, ask to see my tits, et.

Talk about entitlement expecting "sunshine" in return.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

I try being nice to you people and you call me a pig, an ignorant slut, ask to see my tits, et.

So, do you think making post after post about how awful liberals are and how everything bad in the world is their fault is you "being nice"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

So, do you think making post after post about how awful liberals are and how everything bad in the world is their fault is you "being nice"?

I'm saying I'm not obligated to be nice to people who are constantly being dicks.

I'm not gonna be nice to people who constantly name call, so if that's a problem stop name calling and insulting people. Pretty easy right?

Do we need to review the multiple posts about how awful "cons" are(and how everyone not dem/prog is CON) and how everything in the world wrong is cons fault? How all the failed dem policies failed because apparently we are all "white supremacists"?

I'm not even that rough on you guys. If you want nice, be nice.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

I'm saying I'm not obligated to be nice to people who are constantly being dicks.

I'm not gonna be nice to people who constantly name call, so if that's a problem stop name calling and insulting people. Pretty easy right?

Do we need to review the multiple posts about how awful "cons" are(and how everyone not dem/prog is CON) and how everything in the world wrong is cons fault? How all the failed dem policies failed because apparently we are all "white supremacists"?

I'm always nice to them leftist/proggie shitbags. Just ask anybody.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

No one's happy when they're not getting their way. The Left was angry & upset when Trump was President & now the Right is because he no longer is.

There's no happy medium anymore & neither can accept the stays quo when the shoe is on the other foot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

No one's happy when they're not getting their way. The Left was angry & upset when Trump was President & now the Right is because he no longer is.

There's no happy medium anymore & neither can accept the stays quo when the shoe is on the other foot.

I understand this, but Dove makes hundreds of posts about how mean and hateful libs are, all while being mean and hateful herself. There's some major cognitive dissonance at work in those posts. All of them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

Hey douche nozzle, how come you don't poast at CBT anymore?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

I understand this, but Dove makes hundreds of posts about how mean and hateful libs are, all while being mean and hateful herself. There's some major cognitive dissonance at work in those posts. All of them.

Lotus I'm not "mean and hateful" in the least. If you dont want to be fired back on, stop insulting people.

Yeah people are gonna respond to that. You are perpetrating, you are not victims. Most of you say much WORST things to me.

I havent called you stupid, I havent called you a cunt, a pig, et. But this is how you guys talk to me.

If you dont want people pointing out how mean and hateful leftists are? Stop being hateful. Maybe acknowledge the behavior of activists out there who do things like punch children, go after people in mobs, destroy communities, call for violence.

I don't call leftists hateful for no reason, that's an earned observation.

Basically you are complaining that people who you degrade and insult and accuse of bullshit are not being "nice".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
273168096_10225586343473008_3321216969121222341_n.jpg

Squaw Jim and his Squaw. Jim, on the left is a biological male in women's attire, is a Crow berdache or male homosexual, afforded distinctive social and ceremonial status within the tribe. Squaw Jim served as an enlisted scout at Fort Keogh, and achieved a reputation for bravery saving the life of a tribesman at the Battle of Rosebud, June 17, 1876.
It's not our fault that Mexican women look like men

Yeah, that Salma...all man.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

Because of your white hate.

Plus I don't like tyrannical fascist jagoffs like Dildo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

Hey cock licker... why does your neck account for 67% of your overall height... was your mamma raped by a giraffe or something?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

Because of your white hate.

Plus I don't like tyrannical fascist jagoffs like Dildo.
I'm banned for like 30 million years at that bleeding pussy site for making all the homos there cry

FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

You get what you give!

We arent allowed on CBT.

I mean didnt you guys slap around a libertarian and ban him anyway?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What passes for "racism" these days.

He also left out the part where he insulted the black store manager declaring "no nigger is a manager at Gucci" and that the free Champaign isn't served until someone buys something which he didn't do. The icing on top is this 45 year o
D "rapper" who hasn't released a song in almost 25 years has declared bankruptcy twice and has a total net worth of $400k and so isn't exactly a high roller.

Last edited: