You are living on stolen transsexual land.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If God wanted those dirty pagan savages to have the land, He would have helped em keep it. Dirty savages.

They do have reservations.

Amazing how evil white people didnt just wipe them out and keep all the land. That's what normally happened when people migrate and start fighting for land. They could have been wiped out or made slaves like other cultures have done.
Like I said, after your national deevorce we might let you have parts of the Dakotas.

You are really underestimating how many people do not want authoritarianism, Admin.

And why was my comment funny?
Do You mean which specific comment was funniest?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If God wanted those dirty pagan savages to have the land, He would have helped em keep it. Dirty savages.

You 'n yer ancestors sure fucked up America @Lokmar.....real good!

Like this:

Shoulda kept it Native 'n pristine...Bud!

Too bad they can't send ya'll back in the Mayflower, eh...Lokmeer?!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
273168096_10225586343473008_3321216969121222341_n.jpg

Squaw Jim and his Squaw. Jim, on the left is a biological male in women's attire, is a Crow berdache or male homosexual, afforded distinctive social and ceremonial status within the tribe. Squaw Jim served as an enlisted scout at Fort Keogh, and achieved a reputation for bravery saving the life of a tribesman at the Battle of Rosebud, June 17, 1876.

If he's a fuckin' homo why does he have a squaw?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Everyone has free will.
.No - not everyone has. The majority of people, like you for example, are no more than mechanical devices reacting in predictable ways to stimuli, and homosexuality isn't a choice. If it's "wrong" then it's the product ..of a highly flawed creator god or gods. You think everyone has "free will"? Then why can't you choose not .to be retarded, or ask Bigly why he can't stop thinking about black men in prison showers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like this:

LOL! I remember that injun from when I was a kid. I think that was the first commercial that I realized as propaganda, josephine. Fuk that injun! I'd like to throw an empty Wendy's bag on his grave but I refuse to fukin eat there!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like this:

LOL! I remember that injun from when I was a kid. I think that was the first commercial that I realized as propaganda, josephine. Fuk that injun! I'd like to throw an empty Wendy's bag on his grave but I refuse to fukin eat there!!!

But America was actually beautiful before your ancestors arrived Lokmeer!

There were no ghettos, no pollution...it was a land of plenty, eh? It all destroyed by yer ancestors, Bud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like this:

There were no ghettos, no pollution...it was a land of plenty, eh? It all destroyed by yer ancestors, Bud.

Ever been to Disneyland? Disney World? Universal Studios? Las Vegas? The Mall At Millenia in Orlando? In-N-OUT Burger? Shooters World? BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Lots of land is a benefit of having low population as a result of savages continually killing each other off.

Of course, one downside was the high probability of getting slaughtered by a war party at any given time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone has free will.
.No - not everyone has. The majority of people, like you for example, are no more than mechanical devices reacting in predictable ways to stimuli, and homosexuality isn't a choice. If it's "wrong" then it's the product ..of a highly flawed creator god or gods. You think everyone has "free will"? Then why can't you choose not .to be retarded, or ask Bigly why he can't stop thinking about black men in prison showers.

This is exactly how narcissistic people view other people.

I'm sure you see yourself as one enlightened to judge who is part of that mechanical device and who isnt.

Yeah?

True psychosis is when you think its everyone else that's crazy. Just sayin.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Look out, everybody. Raggs is an expert on the savagery of our indigenous peoples.
. He has no love or admiration for their culture,
not north
.not south
nor east nor west.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
273168096_10225586343473008_3321216969121222341_n.jpg

Squaw Jim and his Squaw. Jim, on the left is a biological male in women's attire, is a Crow berdache or male homosexual, afforded distinctive social and ceremonial status within the tribe. Squaw Jim served as an enlisted scout at Fort Keogh, and achieved a reputation for bravery saving the life of a tribesman at the Battle of Rosebud, June 17, 1876.

If he's a fuckin' homo why does he have a squaw?
Ta go shopping with, ya moron.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have yet to hear about one leftist who has moved backed to the old country and given back any "stolen land".

Fuckin' hypocrites.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this thread still about deviant injuns?
Don't you anybody that will read to you, you poor retarded man?

I ain't got time for that shit.
Of course not. Your nap time is precious to you.

Nap? I'm not a taxpayer parasite like you people sitting around waiting for my taxpayer-funded pension check. I gotta work so someone can create the wealth to be taxed so you ticks can feed.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Nap? I'm not a taxpayer parasite like you people sitting around waiting for my taxpayer-funded pension check. I gotta work so someone can create the wealth to be taxed so you ticks can feed.
Peasant. Slave for me.
.Pay tribute.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

That’s such a cute story!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

That’s such a cute story!
One wonders why a great leader of the revolution like Raggs is paying taxes.
Why is he no more than a cog in the wheel?
Surely he would TAX REVOLT!

PS: Isn't he TAXed Enough Already (and I don't mean by having to read)

PPS: anyone doubt that when Raggs holds a Tea Party
his little finger is held waaaaay out?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look out, everybody. Raggs is an expert on the savagery of our indigenous peoples.
. He has no love or admiration for their culture,
not north
.not south
nor east nor west.

"Our indigenous peoples"?

Did you.....purchase some or something?