You don't have to be in jail for murdering your wife, to make it in Today's GOP, but it sure did not hold back this young Maverick!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ever thought about being a heterosexual for once in your life?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Two sets of morals. One for them, one for us.

Pffft! You people have no morals. If you did you wouldn't demand to sexualize kindergarteners with transexual deviancy.

Show me how I'm wrong?

Nobody is sexualizing kindergarteners. fucking moron.

Yes, you people are. Why on earth would you people want transexual ideology taught to 5-year-olds? But that IS what you people want, isn't it?

What is it with you people and sexual deviancy?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pffft! You people have no morals. If you did you wouldn't demand to sexualize kindergarteners with transexual deviancy.

Show me how I'm wrong?

Yes, you people are. Why on earth would you people want transexual ideology taught to 5-year-olds? But that IS what you people want, isn't it?

You're an idiot. You're having a shit fit and drinking the red kool aid because educators just want to let kids know that transsexuals exist. You can't fucking handle the facts. You are pathetic. It must hurt to be so frightened of the world.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Show me how I'm wrong?

You're an idiot. You're having a shit fit and drinking the red kool aid because educators just want to let kids know that transsexuals exist. You can't fucking handle the facts. You are pathetic. It must hurt to be so frightened of the world.

Why on earth would "educators" wantto let 5-year-olds know that sexually deviant Registered Democrats exist?

They're fucking 5-years-old!

There is no good excuse you can come up with so you just call me names.

The ONLY reason vile and disgusting Leftists want to sexualize children is to GROOM them and turn them into future deviants and thus reliable Democrat votes when the little children grow up to be disgusting homosexuals or worse.

You know it's true. There's a reason nearly all disgusting sex perverts are Registered Democrats.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show me how I'm wrong?

Why on earth would "educators" wantto let 5-year-olds know that sexually deviant Registered Democrats exist?

The ONLY reason vile and disgusting Leftists want to sexualize children is to GROOM them and turn them into future deviants and thus reliable Democrat votes when the little children grow up to be disgusting homosexuals or worse.

You know it's true. There's a reason nearly all disgusting sex perverts are Registered Democrats.

One does not need an excuse. Do educators need an excuse to tell children that men and women exist?

I don't believe in PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children for anything, you mental midget. Don't accuse me of shit that's a total fucking lie fabricated in your fevered, nearly empty brain pan.

s-l400.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

One does not need an excuse. Do educators need an excuse to tell children that men and women exist?

I don't believe in PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children for anything, you mental midget. Don't accuse me of shit that's a total fucking lie fabricated in your fevered, nearly empty brain pan.

s-l400.jpg
have you taken the time to read the 7 page piece of legislation you vermin filth are screeching about?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This shouldn't even surprise you guys that this guy is preferable to democrats at this point.

Democrats have no problem putting a rapist in the WH and dems/progs are gunning for our rights and enabling rape and abuse.

Theyll vote for anyone at this point who isnt one of you. This is what happens when you start pushing unreasonable and psycho shit and actually blatantly lie and gaslighting people because you cant argue anything truthfully.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

I didnt get your comments on the New J k-2 sex ed curriculum you asked me to show?

I posted it and you kinda just ignored it. I also have one for MY state and for IL.

Its definately over the top and its definately PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Do you know what PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

Well, since you can't come up with a reason why "educators" need to teach children as young as 5 about transgender ideology and filthy homosexuality, then simple logic tells us all that you people want to sexualize young children for no other reason than to turn them into perverts when they grow up.

Why do you think there are so many young people today who "identify" as fags and lizzie's and trannies? It's a social contagion that YOU PEOPLE have unleashed.

I would let one of you people baby sit my cat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

I didnt get your comments on the New J k-2 sex ed curriculum you asked me to show?

I posted it and you kinda just ignored it. I also have one for MY state and for IL.

Its definately over the top and its definately PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Do you know what PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is?
of course she ignored it. Cause it's factual and destroys whatever argument she is trying to make

that's what these vile pieces of shit do when confronted with facts and logic

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

Well, since you can't come up with a reason why "educators" need to teach children as young as 5 about transgender ideology and filthy homosexuality, then simple logic tells us all that you people want to sexualize young children for no other reason than to turn them into perverts when they grow up.

Why do you think there are so many young people today who "identify" as fags and lizzie's and trannies? It's a social contagion that YOU PEOPLE have unleashed.

a "social contagion" is a perfect term to describe these worthless fucking vermin pieces of shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

The total bullshit reason they give is "because its safer to come out now". As if 4 and 5 year olds just didnt come out as trans because of it being socially frowned upon......that's fucking insane to even say.

In reality telling small children that you can be born in the wrong body and then making them think there is something wrong with them for not fitting perfect gender stereotypes and that they are in the wrong body is fucking abuse. Its mental abuse.

We are gonna see in 5 to 20 years just how bad all this was. Because all these kids being mentally and medically abused are gonna be coming forward more than they are today.

There will be so many people who were abused, raped, manipulated because of this transactivism they wont be able to deny it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can one of you filthy mentally ill liberal pieces of shit explain why middle schools in Oregon need tampons in the boys bathrooms?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

The total bullshit reason they give is "because its safer to come out now". As if 4 and 5 year olds just didnt come out as trans because of it being socially frowned upon......that's fucking insane to even say.

In reality telling small children that you can be born in the wrong body and then making them think there is something wrong with them for not fitting perfect gender stereotypes and that they are in the wrong body is fucking abuse. Its mental abuse.

We are gonna see in 5 to 20 years just how bad all this was. Because all these kids being mentally and medically abused are gonna be coming forward more than they are today.

There will be so many people who were abused, raped, manipulated because of this transactivism they wont be able to deny it.
The good news is that 82% of transfuckups have contemplated suicide

Lets hope we can up those numbers and give them the tools they need to be successful in their undertakings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can one of you filthy mentally ill liberal pieces of shit explain why middle schools in Oregon need tampons in the boys bathrooms?

They are blatantly denying everything going on in schools and saying it's all just CoNz making shit up.

When that's so far from reality it's not even funny.

I hope people that were voting blue are seeing this and taking it seriously because blue supporters literally ONLY care about their irrational hate of other Americans. They do not care about rights. Do not care about rape and abuse. And as it happens as a result of stripping womens sex based rights and calling it "trans rights".....they fucking ignore it.

But sure they value womens rights. So much that when a convicted child predator flashes his semi erection in your 6 year old little girls face? They will attack YOU instead of the predator.

They want women to be afraid to speak up about abuse and rape. And they LIE about what is happening in schools.

FUCK them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Reggie_Essent @Lokmar

Here is the IL "sex ed" agenda.

FB-IMG-1651793894472.jpg

Oh and it's now "pleasure based" sex ed. They also have the "gender unicorn".

If you want the link to the IL DOE to see the disgusting material, let me know. I'll post it. Its several pages of ghoulish nonsense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
“Male and Female he created them”

Anything else is the devils brew

Fact

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show me how I'm wrong?

s-l400.jpg

Yeah. I suppose that could be called "simple logic," if one thing you posted were actually true.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show me how I'm wrong?

theyre working their way there tho, its what they want

now in oregon theyre installing tampon dispensers in elementary school boys bathrooms ffs

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Show me how I'm wrong?

theyre working their way there tho, its what they want

now in oregon theyre installing tampon dispensers in elementary school boys bathrooms ffs
It makes sense tho since all the males there are pussies