You Know The Longer I'm Here You People Remind Me Of

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
a roomful of punch drunk democrats. The majority of you seem to be suffering from the ill effects of too many intoxicants (or perhaps bad breeding or combination thereof). Can't put a logical thought together even connect it unerringly to whatever you last posted. It's truly as though you have all found your own separate reality yet a strange gravity binds you together so there are however the odd consistencies and enduring bedrock of the communal existence such as Biggie Cock Gummer sure lurves to suck a lot of cocks.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
a roomful of punch drunk democrats. The majority of you seem to be suffering from the ill effects of too many intoxicants (or perhaps bad breeding or combination thereof). Can't put a logical thought together even connect it unerringly to whatever you last posted. It's truly as though you have all found your own separate reality yet a strange gravity binds you together so there are however the odd consistencies and enduring bedrock of the communal existence such as Biggie Cock Gummer sure lurves to suck a lot of cocks.
You are so right about that Pygmy kid

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
tkJh-h0.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've heard that admin buys those cup of soup powder packets....except he only gets the Whole Lot of Noodles variant and never utilises a spoon.

Nope, mouth to noodles directly, do not pass go or collect 200 dollars.

He's a cock sucking slut, not a prostitute.

He slurps for the love and glory of dick.

Payment not necessary, and he always gets his tips first.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
somebody remind froodle acting ghay is'nt mandatory around here tho it is pride month

''get's the whole lotta' noodle variant'' :OhGawd: moast people dew, who wants a cup of just broth you gender confused twit :GdBy:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've heard that admin buys those cup of soup powder packets....except he only gets the Whole Lot of Noodles variant and never utilises a spoon.

Nope, mouth to noodles directly, do not pass go or collect 200 dollars.

He's a cock sucking slut, not a prostitute.

He slurps for the love and glory of dick.

Payment not necessary, and he always gets his tips first.

Sounds way more like you DD