Your Environment

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Did you watch them @chew the fat and if you do was the second one better being lighter?

My eyesight isn't that great when it comes to light or dark, so maybe I'm not the best judge.

I will usually go for a darker version of any media ... my laptop is set to the darkest setting or I'm always squinting.

I'll get both of them up on the flat screen tv and see how they look on there.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I think for me, the darker version is better. It could be the settings on the flat screen, though.✔

Theoretically, I could put some of these videos up as screensavers.

The only time I see ads on YouTube is when I watch something on the flat screen.

On my laptop, I have ads blocked by uBlock Origin and I never see any of them.

btw I like the acoustic guitar music on the heritage buildings videos.⭐

I have blue eyes and Dr Google has told me they let in more light than the other eye colours, which could be why I'm always squinting ...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I worried about the music on the last building picture and tried to change it recently but something went wrong... there are some pretty good acoustics but trying to find the perfect one is time consuming.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I worried about the music on the last building picture and tried to change it recently but something went wrong... there are some pretty good acoustics but trying to find the perfect one is time consuming.
Did you know that some sharks can only have up to two pups, while others can have around 300. An adult Snapper fish can have up to 300 000 in a single spawn. And that is why we need to protect our sharks and the environment.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
When I watch the screen saver slide show on my Zoom page, there is no music involved, just very good random HD photos.

Is music definitely needed, or does the video look and sound a bit flat without it ...?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I watch the screen saver slide show on my Zoom page, there is no music involved, just very good random HD photos.

Is music definitely needed, or does the video look and sound a bit flat without it ...?

The average length of watching by the public of my videos lasts 1.5 minutes.... I thought if I put them to some good music, people would watch longer....I always put the best pictures last but now I have changed tack. I am going to put the best pictures first...

The only real reason I am doing these in the first place is so I can show pictures without paying image hosts. Youtube is free.
I ALREADY pay photobucket money and I still don't get what I originally got from them when they ran it free.. plus I have lost work to imageshack ceasing my photos... if this site had attachments I would use it.

No one is really interested in what I do because these days people couldn't care less about saving what is left of the environment and our past. They are too interested in taking drugs, getting smashed and getting laid. AND getting as many material possessions as they can cram into their pathetic little shanties.

Anyway, I will keep recording some history of what is left, it's my gift to people who care.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The average length of watching by the public of my videos lasts 1.5 minutes.... I thought if I put them to some good music, people would watch longer....I always put the best pictures last but now I have changed tack. I am going to put the best pictures first...

The only real reason I am doing these in the first place is so I can show pictures without paying image hosts. Youtube is free.
I ALREADY pay photobucket money and I still don't get what I originally got from them when they ran it free.. plus I have lost work to imageshack ceasing my photos... if this site had attachments I would use it.

No one is really interested in what I do because these days people couldn't care less about saving what is left of the environment and our past. They are too interested in taking drugs, getting smashed and getting laid. AND getting as many material possessions as they can cram into their pathetic little shanties.

Anyway, I will keep recording some history of what is left, it's my gift to people who care.
Your videos are much appreciated. And we don’t even have to mention the poor sharkies I promise!
:Happy5:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter

Have you tried Instagram ... when I had Instagram I followed a lot of wildlife and some photo accounts etc accounts.

It was good for F1 and v8 Supercars to follow teams and watch their videos and photos.

[ Facebook took my account down about 9 months for suspicious activities ]

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well people would rather watch the salacious gossip about MeAgain and Hasbeen.... seriously.... they get more yt hits.

I can make saucy vids if I want but it clashes with my respectable side... UNLESS I make another youtube channel where I can let go but I do not want to risk losing youtube.... I lost twitter being "funny" the trans people didn't like me wishing a pox on their bobble heads... apparently "wishing" is hate speech now... go figure!!!!

Ps... I do have instagram but it only leaves a link to my videos...