Your Environment

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NF8-UQW25.jpg

You should go join Storm Chasers Southern Hemisphere on facebook and post that image!~

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did Frank finally split? Cigarettebuttville will never be the same

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you a disgraced former resident of California because EVEN THEY couldn't put up with your child molesting proclivities?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a disgraced former resident of California because EVEN THEY couldn't put up with your child molesting proclivities?

Proof DD. Still waiting. Want me to prove your deviate lifestyle again. I have no time for kids or hermaphrodites

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please don't touch my pee pee...

Frank calls it something else. A bean or something like that

Keep this up and I'm reporting you... I have your house and satellite pics.

Im laughing my ass off DD. Times must really be troubling these days Hon. Your envy is flattering tho

Ok, Child Molesting Expat...

Proof dummy. Your labia must really be infected and painful? You should take better care of yourself

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hey Seaman you should invite DD for a ride in your boat,just don't fall asleep - - - - - - -

PS - Just a after though,put a lock on your junk- - - - -

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you go on outings specifically to find and photograph all these beautiful birds? Or do you just always have your camera in case you see them?

What kind of camera are you using?

I go out to take pictures of the environments, storms clouds, sunsets, and if a bird happens to be there, I take pictures of them too.. I use a bridging camera called, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera

I've been out catching these...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you go on outings specifically to find and photograph all these beautiful birds? Or do you just always have your camera in case you see them?

What kind of camera are you using?

I go out to take pictures of the environments, storms clouds, sunsets, and if a bird happens to be there, I take pictures of them too.. I use a bridging camera called, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera

I've been out catching these...

The photos are beautiful. My Canon was ruined when my moms apartment burned.....sadly. I had no insurance on it, either :( I have wanted to replace it but I was checking out the Panasonics.

I always stress purchases like that because I'm definately not made of money! If I drop 500 plus dollars and it sucks it's really upsetting lol.

But i do need to move on back to an adult camera and stop always using my phone.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of Kurts phones took excellent pictures as good as my camera but didn't have a zoom-in feature. Canon cameras have lovely pink hues... I have a little $100 canon but never use it... it chews through batteries. And yes, I use rechargable but Kurt used to knock them off for his wants and muck up my system.

Use your phone but bring them up using a program that'll sharpen and colour saturate and you might find you'll get the same effect. ... I only recently realized that could be done by adjusting controls on my actual camera thus greatly improving my landscape shots and I had no need to use an edit program since except to sign them.

You can't go out to shoot with a plan, you just have to out and capitalize on an opportunity.... there is always an opportunity you don't expect. It is amazing how that works.