Your Environment

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lovely, lovely gloomy day. The 5th front so far this July. Every drop is precious. We even had flash flooding... it was GREAT.

They repainted the light beacon at North Mole?

TSK... I'm standing on the North Mole taking pictures of the south mole!~

Awesome...I used to love fishing there back in the day. From those blocks I could almost touch the dolphins at night when they occasionally swam close in.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lovely, lovely gloomy day. The 5th front so far this July. Every drop is precious. We even had flash flooding... it was GREAT.

Awesome...I used to love fishing there back in the day. From those blocks I could almost touch the dolphins at night when they occasionally swam close in.

I got a picture of dolphins jumping out of the water.. I'll get them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Cool...I’m gonna crash soon it’s 2:10am. Sunday has 15’ surf too so I must get some shut-eye. Post them though as I appreciate all your pics. Can’t believe I left WA 15 years ago already! Hope Clancy’s Fish Pub is still operating in Freo!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Cool...I’m gonna crash soon it’s 2:10am. Sunday has 15’ surf too so I must get some shut-eye. Post them though as I appreciate all your pics. Can’t believe I left WA 15 years ago already! Hope Clancy’s Fish Pub is still operating in Freo!?

I’ll post you a pic of myself and daughter and stepfather at Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Sydney circa 2004. I was visiting the folks. Wait...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fy54Qt4.jpg
lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in a restaurant today... I had Bao Bao or was it Boa Boa? I can't spell 3 letter Indonesian words.

I just took a picture of the fire place. This was once Freecorns when I was a little girl living in Bicton...

They bloody served tea and saucers of Royal Albert China and other bits and pieces of Bone China... I felt like running off with it myself but alas the place was chokka-block with witnesses, I didn't stand a chance.... I had to wait until customers left before taking this... Cr of Prembroke Street and Harris Rd Bicton. It is ALWAYS packed out EVERYDAY!~

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I scattered my mothers ashes here... Palm Beach off the Pittwater. Some of you may know the place as the estuary side of the TV series mythical Summer Bay...

LFXOhf4.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1628202093055.jpg

FB-IMG-1628202120129.jpg

FB-IMG-1628202036836.jpg

FB-IMG-1628202042281.jpg

Just a local farm. We have many around here.

FB-IMG-1628202066893.jpg

I seriously cannot wait for fall out here. There are a bunch of apple orchards here and I love those.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didnt take this one.....but it's a local deer lol. You can get pretty close to them out here.

FB-IMG-1626654241581.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to click the picture to see the other 5 pictures. I was chuffed to capture this White-cheeked Honeyeater.

Also check out the first two threads here. I got some GREAT shots today... farm animals and arum lilies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You have to click the picture to see the other 5 pictures. I was chuffed to capture this White-cheeked Honeyeater.

Also check out the first two threads here. I got some GREAT shots today... farm animals and arum lilies.

That’s a New Holland Honeyeater! Don’t tell me that New Holland isn’t PC anymore?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s a New Holland Honeyeater! Don’t tell me that New Holland isn’t PC anymore?

It's confusing because they are nearly identical... look up White-cheeked Honey-eater. Where I live, we only get The New Holland Honey-eater... I got my White-cheeked Honey-eater at Byford on Saturday... Byford is rural and the bird variety is astounding. They're 2 separate species.