You're all dancing to my tune

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone is shaking their heads at how pitiful you are, Lily. Stop attempting to spin your Ambien-induced holiday shitfest into some sort of troll forum victory.

You are all spiraling and anyone that is objective can see it.

I do want to comment on the "content" you created when you said that I claimed you never went to college. That's a bald face lie. Why don't you link the comment here in this thread? Let's see it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Less than an hour after my reinstatement Bastard Factory's online status right now reads

"Engaged in a Conversation"

Lmao - secure the bulkheads the wave of tears is imminent now that the pig has crawled up into his mailbox

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I feel bad for her. And I thought my Christmas Day was draining.

You really have to need a distraction from life if you’re fixated on something that happened in 2019 and did not concern you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel bad for her. And I thought my Christmas Day was draining.

You really have to need a distraction from life if you’re fixated on something that happened in 2019 and did not concern you.

My Christmas Day was great. I spent the vast majority of it with my family, unlike apparently most of you.

What none of you can do is justify the shitty behavior. You focus on me talking about it.

Abusing patients is not okay.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah we all heard this one outta the miserable pig many times before

"I'm not a miserable fat unlikeable cow! I just play one on every forum I visit"

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are all spiraling and anyone that is objective can see it.

I do want to comment on the "content" you created when you said that I claimed you never went to college. That's a bald face lie. Why don't you link the comment here in this thread? Let's see it.

Lily, lily... I'm not interested in playing a Bastard Factory scavenger hunt just to satisfy your hunger games of finding where you said this or that so you can get all sweaty and hot again claiming you never said such and such while claiming to be a victim once more.

Your embarrassing display on a holiday was...embarrassing, and instead of displaying much-needed humility and admitting your bizarre behavior, you're doubling down on the Jello vodka shots and acting a fool once more.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, lily... I'm not interested in playing a Bastard Factory scavenger hunt just to satisfy your hunger games of finding where you said this or that so you can get all sweaty and hot again claiming you never said such and such while claiming to be a victim once more.

Your embarrassing display on a holiday was...embarrassing, and instead of displaying much-needed humility and admitting your bizarre behavior, you're doubling down on the Jello vodka shots and acting a fool once more.

Exactly, it never happened. What I mocked was the claim that you went to Oxford. Mostly because if you did, and it's entirely possible, how embarrassing it is for you to be here. Anyone that went the most elite or second most elite University in the world to spend time here is incomprehensible.

If you did, you should burn in shame.

Oh, btw, I didn't post in Meltdown during the holiday. Not once.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Thankfully Oink has avoided dancing to her own tune otherwise we'd be hearing about another Cali earthquake during this blessed Holiday season.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Exactly, it never happened. What I mocked was the claim that you went to Oxford. Mostly because if you did, and it's entirely possible, how embarrassing it is for you to be here. Anyone that went the most elite or second most elite University in the world to spend time here is incomprehensible.

If you did, you should burn in shame.

Oh, btw, I didn't post in Meltdown during the holiday. Not once.
Thanks for admitting your community college toilet paper degree is meaningless

It's not that we didn't know that already but it's good of you to finally come clean.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My Christmas Day was great. I spent the vast majority of it with my family, unlike apparently most of you.

What none of you can do is justify the shitty behavior. You focus on me talking about it.

Abusing patients is not okay.

No one is justifying it. You’re the one bringing it up damn near five years later and got put on blast for shit stirring in pm.

You were here posting all day but spent time with your family. Well, must not have been a good one if you spent that time obsessing over something that happened in 2019.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one is justifying it. You’re the one bringing it up damn near five years later and got put on blast for shit stirring in pm.

You were here posting all day but spent time with your family. Well, must not have been a good one if you spent that time obsessing over something that happened in 2019.

My past, almost twisted beyond comprehension, has been brought up from years ago. Are there special rules for her?

I didn't post all day here. That's just a lie. I didn't post once about what happened in 2019 all weekend. Not once. You whackjobs did.

Those are the facts and they are unassailable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're going to have to forgive fat lily. Reading comprehension is not her strongest suite you know.

Community college night school learning and all

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My past, almost twisted beyond comprehension, has been brought up from years ago. Are there special rules for her?

I didn't post all day here. That's just a lie. I didn't post once about what happened in 2019 all weekend. Not once. You whackjobs did.

Those are the facts.

Nah, you just bugged Shampain about it in pm. Who does that? lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Those are the facts and they are unassailable.
pig-crying.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you preventing someone from putting turkey pot pies in the oven for dinner again, Lily?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone is shaking their heads at how pitiful you are, Lily. Stop attempting to spin your Ambien-induced holiday shitfest into some sort of troll forum victory.

That's what narcs do. Theyll continue to devolve and make claims like this before they ever admit "you know what....I'm out of line".

People like this are willing to turn themselves into unhinged predators and claim they intentionally targeted someone for the purpose of abusing them (Poofers "master troll", Murdy claiming she had me picked as her "enemy" while pretending to ne friends, Oak claiming she chatted me up and became friendly out of sympathy but did not like me at all) before they just own their awful behavior.

Shes utterly hopeless. She doesnt even realize if this were actually true.....she wouldnt be saying it now. She would just be laughing to herself while continuing to make us "dance". Trolls NEVER tell their entertainment they are trolling

In her NPD mind she thinks she is establishing control and saving face. That's why she has to TELL us we are "dancing to her tune". In her narc fantasy we are gonna think "Oh fuck! Shes bested us! We better stop! We cant look TROLLED! She just WON the innerwebz!"

That lack of self awareness and inability to relate to other people(empathy) is a severe handicap. She feels "safe" claiming this and doesnt realize how transparent it is to the rest of us. This is how narcissistic abusers operate. They think in tactics. Ways they believe they can control narratives and other people.

That's another one who I'm glad they dont have my address because they would be shipping boxes of feces to my house or dead animals OR trying to use the state to harrass and abuse my family. They do that fake "concern" thing.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The constant bringing up children is disturbing. I hope you guys have spotless records as far as parenting goes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... pig has important forum life grievances to air out on christmas day :LOL3: