You're all dancing to my tune

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And there we go with the use of family as a weapon.

They are literally abusive drunks lol. Can you imagine what being around these people is like? On a family basis? People walking on eggshells trying not to trigger them and the growing anxiety with every drink refill must be awesome.

I would say it's just as bad to log on on Christmas to start spewing at people in PM and trying to enlist them into some ridiculous toxic drama. Peppered by pathetic attempts to pick fights in neutral threads.

Someone was pretty miserable yesterday lol

I havent even been on all that much. Shows how well they "know" me lulz.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Parenting. Parenting. Parenting.

Not one word about her children. You're still stupid.

I’m not the stupid one pming people on Christmas Day about shit that don’t concern me. So save it for someone who actually buys your bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If I do recall correctly I got a bunch of rage huffing PMs back at SG when Pig was still squealing there on Christmas day concerning her beef with @Aryan and deport_liberals. She wanted them banned so badly

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How lonely, miserable and dejected do you have to be to try to form forum alliances over inconsequential shit on Christmas day

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I simply cannot figure out why anyone in their right mind would be compelled to respond to someone trying to dredge up “4 year old drama” on a holiday.

Do people not know how to prioritize or contain themselves?

Why is it the responsibility of the community to meatshield a FIEND?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I simply cannot figure out why anyone in their right mind would be compelled to respond to someone trying to dredge up “4 year old drama” on a holiday.

Do people not know how to prioritize or contain themselves?

Why is it the responsibility of the community to meatshield a FIEND?

Exactly. Why Shampain replied to Oak’s PM, about said drama,I’ll never get.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The constant bringing up children is disturbing. I hope you guys have spotless records as far as parenting goes.

Notice when she jumps on, it's for "ten minutes".....that was ten minutes of rage and desperation.

Have you ever been having a good day with loved ones and thought to yourself "Oh shit! Lemme log onto this forum right quick and rant to a guy I barely know about why he should hate Dovey with me. And then when he says he doesnt care about my bullshit and calls me out....I'll start lashing out at him because fuck this guy for not taking my side in a fight I'm obsessed with!"

I checked these boards like 3 times yesterday and each time I scrolled I saw Oink being a hateful cunt. Its fucking cartoonish at this point lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdy didn't quite get the context on that one

lolz

Does she ever?

It's all good when she wants to bring up some bullshit from even LONGER ago though when shes spewing about peoples private lives.

Another round of peons with no real principles or integrity just saying what they think they need to say that makes them look good.

That post should be framed LOL.

BTW.....I'm sure if the three of us "ladies" threw up some full body pictures, I'm not gonna be the one who looks like I'm eating total processed shit like "Turkey pot pies". I'm just sayin.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly, it never happened. What I mocked was the claim that you went to Oxford. Mostly because if you did, and it's entirely possible, how embarrassing it is for you to be here. Anyone that went the most elite or second most elite University in the world to spend time here is incomprehensible.

If you did, you should burn in shame.

Oh, btw, I didn't post in Meltdown during the holiday. Not once.

Wait...are you saying that Bastard Factory isn't the most prestigious forum on the internet to post on?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think it's the only one still willing to tolerate her cancerous presence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think Pig is angry that this is no longer a safe space for her and Noodle neck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There's gonna be some seething tantrums on the horizon.... BF should consider turning off his PM function. :LOL3:
She was already there.

5 minutes after my return his online status showed "engaged in a conversation"

which essential means the poor guy was snorkeling under a sea of tears.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The guy must have the patience of a saint dealing with Aidsman, large Marge and Semen's constant whinging and demands...
You're just now catching up on the fireworks

The Pig on Two Feet went full metal leg of lamb yesterday in Shampain's inbox because he wouldn't join her crusade against Dove.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can ya tell Herman we miss him too. Before the fucker croaks. Tilapia crotch dog eater would be cool too.