1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
She was having a PR nightmare after her country released covid on the world
Only with Covid? I thought the plethora of animal abuse videos like crushing puppies with stilettos etc meant the Chinks were officially the worlds worst "people" anyway?

I mean, we should have gotten a clue when they started enslaving their own people to a point where they needed to install nets under office and factory windows to catch all the jumpers, but noooooooo....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
This is how I picture your hood, Weeg
zUf2Z6I.jpeg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg it's better being poor than being some scumbag who votes liberal. Nothing wrong with being poor, but those who don't want to work shouldn't be getting free money if they're living in cities.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I've got a cousin who voted left his whole life. He never saw real money because the left always messed up with the food prices here, always regulating everything. After Bolsonaro was elected, dude started making crazy money. Broccoli for example, it's kinda expensive here, hard to grow, but his land is great for it. He doesn't like to admit, but he knows Bolsonaro was awesome for people who work hard.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've got a cousin who voted left his whole life. He never saw real money because the left always messed up with the food prices here, always regulating everything. After Bolsonaro was elected, dude started making crazy money. Broccoli for example, it's kinda expensive here, hard to grow, but his land is great for it. He doesn't like to admit, but he knows Bolsonaro was awesome for people who work hard.

I hope Bolsonaro goes missing and all his people so that your cousin gets all sorts of fucked up.

Then he'll have to make a decision....