1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@The Countess, it's a proven fact that more money and more things do not make anyone happy. Once you have the basics and enough money to enjoy leisure activities, there is no need for more.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@The Countess, it's a proven fact that more money and more things do not make anyone happy. Once you have the basics and enough money to enjoy leisure activities, there is no need for more.

Said by a poor schoolteacher who sold her basic shitbox in California and fled to somewhere that she could afford....lulz

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
puni-puni-poemi-whore.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Said by a poor schoolteacher who sold her basic shitbox in California and fled to somewhere that she could afford....lulz

I think you're jealous that I'm happy. So sorry, pal. PS, you're the guy who said I'd run home after two years.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I think you're jealous that I'm happy. So sorry, pal. PS, you're the guy who said I'd run home after two years.

Bitch, I've spent 35 years moving all over this globe. You don't know jack or shit.

You're just a geriatric coward from Cali who doesn't have the good sense otherwise because it wasn't hamfisted down your throat while your cunt still had a bleeder valve... lulz

You're scum.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Bitch, I've spent 35 years moving all over this globe. You don't know jack or shit.

You're just a geriatric coward from Cali who doesn't have the good sense otherwise because it wasn't hamfisted down your throat while your cunt still had a bleeder valve... lulz

You're scum.

Yeah, yeah. I know, Arms Dealer Brat. You think you're special because daddy hauled your ass all over the world while he made war. You're just a spoiled brat who is unhappy and wants everyone else to be miserable like you.

Sorry, not sorry I'm happy.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL your home is now being governed by an old pedophile and a scared whore who's more toxic than dioxin.

You'd have to be pretty crazy to go back there on your own will.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

LOL your home is now being governed by an old pedophile and a scared whore who's more toxic than dioxin.

You'd have to be pretty crazy to go back there on your own will.

My former home has been sold, lock, stock, and barrel, to corporate interests. Biden and Harris are just weak and toxic figure heads. It's a country driven by corporate profits and global wars. It's a danger to everyone on the planet.