1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My friend died on Christmas Eve. His last words were "Im coming home to you Lord"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know you tell the truth brother Weeg! I didnt say I wanted to go, Im just saying when He says its time its time lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would rather stay on this Earth, and make as many people smile as possible. That is what He would want me to do

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im fine brother Weeg, Im saying..... He knows the hour in which I will go, and I am fine with that.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes! Get one if yoo have a enemy . Momma sez yoo need hair or a fingernail of that persun to put in doll so it will work

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You right on hair or fingernail! I have no enemies though. Even the lightweight enemies I wish no harm upon. The Lord will deal with them when time comes. The Lake of Fire awaits them

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I never thought this is reality. Many in the mgtow scene saw this coming many years ago. This is munich. Premium city. Brutal police jn the middle of the city against normal civilains. If you do corporate they will get your informstions and you'll be fined. Like in a wciene fiction movie

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
More and more are waking up. Sad to see the police not waking up. If you scale it, we will have fights for energy, food and money in the 6 months. Also in premium countries in europe. Netherland, France, Germany. Kazakhstan yesterday.