1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I was more a WWF fan. Started with the golden era with Million Dollar Man, Ultimate Warrior etc. Later came wCw for sure.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He played Mario on the live Saturday morning cartoon show lol. He had the goatee with the rubber band around it lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hardly watch shit Uncle! Most modern shit is shit! If you want a show, I did like a few on Leftflix, like Lost in Space, Stranger Things, The Last Kingdom (very manly lol), just to name a few

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A kick ass martial arts movie, Ip Man, the guy who taught Bruce Lee, performed by Donnie Yen, bad ass!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Same here brother. Hard to watch new shit. My girlfriend always gets nervous deciding a movie for me. I have a filter: no aids, gay, fags, anti male, anti family and female empowerment shit. So there is not much left. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, I know you right! I spend too long trying to find something, just to say fuck it lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I mostly watch martial arts movies. Sure , low budget. But it is fun and you know what you get. Same with Sniper movies. All good

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just watched red notice on leftflix with cuck The Rock. Such a trash movie. But high budget. The female had the same pay as the rock and the other cuck. Total trash.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love a good Martial Arts movie! I watched all that I could find on Leftflix a while back lol