1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wanna see The 7 Samurai. Old movie, but heard it was totally bad ass!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Blu rays are for life. Just bought the old Batman movies. 1989-1996. Amazing. Classic joker with Jack Nicholson was worth the money. Will check out journey to the west though

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have an old DVD of samurais. A famous one. Forget the name. Black and ehite. Always a highlight. I like asian movies. Like RAN.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Jack Nicholson was a great Joker! And Michael Keaton played the best Batman, but not the best Bruce Wayne

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I love martials arts and IP Man. So when I arrived in Bangkok in december 2019 i saw huge promos for ip man 4. I knew i need to go there. I always had 2 beers, popcorn. Before a movie starts , everybody need to stand up for the national anthem. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol, Ip Man 4 was much better than 3. 3 was a let down in a way with Mike Tyson lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No it's from 1984 mate about the Russiand dropping nukes on the Uk, was banned for a while... I've got a good link where you can watch it straight away with no hassle if you want it?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I still recommend "the invisible man" that really surprised me. I love invisnible movies. I always ask, what would you do. Lol