1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Sure thing cutlet, be careful or the foreskin envy will consume you... Mutilated at birth against your own will but look on the brightside you got a blow job in the first few minutes of your life...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Well it's not against the rules to call people names or get dirty otherwise there would be nobody here... Ask your pal if fucking dead women is alright... You lot need to get a fuckin life, honestly! Bitching,moaning, whining all fuckin day every single day! All these people here don't fuckin matter, this shit doesn't matter! I'm fucking sick of the "lets see who can try and hurt another person the most" shit! It's pathetic! Like piss here, he's been offline for a few hours and he's gonna tell everybody what a great day he's had and certain people are losers stuck here all the time!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uh oh the victim showed up flaps is foul gums gets called worse and whines ferever LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I worked a few hours shamps and lost my lunch whats so big about that ? hpow wood ai KNOW WHO WAS HERE ALL DAY BUT YOU LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
It's tiresome and fuckin lame as fuck! I like you too break, that fuckin freak piss can get fuckin cancer and die for all I care! Some fuckin internet nobody who doesn't even have a phone never mind a fuckin life making me think of my mum? FUUUUUCK OFFF!! I don't need it, I don't want it and I don't want fuck all to do with him... I was at work today pisstopher lucky if I've made five posts all day you complete failure of a human being!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Yeah I do, fuck that guy though... He genuinely thinks being called a name is worse than what he done... You see, name calling is just that but when somebody brings up somebody elses close relative or pet that's passed away it makes you think about them there's no getting away from that, everybody would... I've never in the whole time trolling took the piss outta someones dead anything! It's the lowest a person can sink on these boards, being called a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! has just the same affect as being called ghey it doesn't matter because you're not...

• Confused
Reactions: X