1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know Bastard Factory dont like shoutbox, but I know he dont like Polly Tics either. At least its more fun in Shoutbox.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It does Break, its shoved in our faces, I hate it. I hate the divide too, its more divided than ever.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lets get adult sized Big Wheels, and jump dirt mounds! Fuck Polly Tics!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I see @Fashionista on, I bet she would have fun, if I treated her like my little sister, and had her ride the Big Wheel while I pushed it faster with my leg and riding the back lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well the flooding here is horrendous. Sewage everywhere and bloody flies breeding by the millions. Surf is teeming with bull sharks. I might go for a surf now that I’m on vacation though, but that wave pool looks way more inviting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I will sit in the front of your surf board, while you surf us around lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Reckon' I go play Skyrim before I fall asleep. Just ate some shrimp tacos, and chips with queso, full

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol I dont blame ya!!! Braver than I am, Im not much of a fan of water over my waist that I cant see in lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Me, Im not afraid of bears on the mountains I stay the night on, and I've been attacked once in my tent

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lots of wildlife here, Im near lots of national forest. Lots of bears, yup, black bears, or in Spanish, negros