X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm just done with that "person"... Goodnight man
200.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
or you can poo but DON'T USE YOUR CURRENT BUMWIPE :Alarming: just wiggle it off as instructed :KMA:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Just install a bidet attachment…it’s the hygienic thing to do… for you and ya bum flaps. C’mon America…c’mon Cananda! It ain’t rocket science…

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
Did you cry when your mother or father died poark? You fucks fail to see the point here, when you bring up someones fuckin close relative who's dead it makes you think about them doesn't it? Fuck the troll and the reason some nobody takes this that seriuosly that he sunk below the dirt for a comeback, mention them you think about them, human FACT! So piss off with "Oh did he make him cry" NO my mum dying did! End of!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
And nobody go around here thinking you've got pals here, they'll all shit on you as soon as you say something they don't like! FACT! Don't get cosy enough to tell of a personal grief because it could be all over the board at any time! FACT!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont think you should be throwing stones in a glass house Lily. If I recall, you literally won "most racist poster of SG"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BF has very few rules here. My speech is not restricted. That is the bestest a person can ask for