1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Frood, we shiuld ignore his tantrums and talk about positive and fun stuff. We are funsters. Would we give a salty and angry bum kn the streets attention?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Frood, we shiuld ignore his tantrums and talk about positive and fun stuff. We are funsters. Would we give a salty and angry bum kn the streets attention?

I dunno.... I had a gypsy utter an insult in a different language as I was walking by... but I understood instantly and fired back in his own language for everyone in the town square to hear.

Me and my girlfriend were followed by foot after... this guy wouldn't give up. He wanted to kill us.

I made us zig zag between focal points, then when he got close, we escaped behind a keypad locked gate. Seconds later I saw him sheath a hunting knife into his pants behind a car from the first story window.

I don't give a fuck how I reply to fuckwits.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access

I dunno.... I had a gypsy utter an insult in a different language as I was walking by... but I understood instantly and fired back in his own language for everyone in the town square to hear.

Me and my girlfriend were followed by foot after... this guy wouldn't give up. He wanted to kill us.

I made us zig zag between focal points, then when he got close, we escaped behind a keypad locked gate. Seconds later I saw him sheath a hunting knife into his pants behind a car from the first story window.

I don't give a fuck how I reply to fuckwits.
He wanted to kill you?

Gallium is a sick man. First panty sniffing and now murder.

Beware mate.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
He simped a dat whale in hopes to receive an invitation at Lilys house. I heard she is doing well with her husband now. She told BreakSimp that he is a nice friend. Nothing more. What a beta cuck