1,000,000 Post Thread

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ukraine’s military intelligence claim that Russia’s elites scheme to overthrow Putin to restore economic ties with Western countries. Aleksandr Bortnikov, head of FSB security agency, is allegedly being considered as Putin’s successor, according to Ukraine's intelligence.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
LOL X wears pink shorts
@Adam Hitler have yiu seen X with his pink Bikini? He looks like a pretty girl. Just ignore the hairy junk area.

Awww lookit' yoo two (:

precious ... two 5's make a 10 in my book :LOL3:

shit, you two are lucky a true ALPHA like me even spends the time to call yoo a faHggit

EZnNIbOXQAcQ2Fa.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL it looks like you're wearing a skirt. :LOL3:
Fuckin hell man, he goes about telling people he'd kick their ass because he's a whopping 3 inches taller than them when he's built like the side of a fiver! LMFAO check the bitch mitts, he looks frail as fuck! :facepalm: Oi X! You'd get BTFO FACT! :LOL3: Is that the local tip he's sitting at with his fuckin denim jacket on? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! The gift that keeps on giving...

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Fuckin hell man, he goes about telling people he'd kick their ass because he's a whopping 3 inches taller than them when he's built like the side of a fiver! LMFAO check the bitch mitts, he looks frail as fuck! :facepalm: Oi X! You'd get BTFO FACT! :LOL3: Is that the local tip he's sitting at with his fuckin denim jacket on? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! The gift that keeps on giving...

I remember when he first posted that pic, I think that's when the homeless hobo jibes started. Lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m spending so much on groceries per week now. 160.00 on gas per week

Every frickin' thing going up UP UP!

I thought it was high for me, $120 in gas just to get to work and back for 5 days, killin' me.

I was somewhat stocking food already, preparing. I get things when they go on sale. Other than that, Im making meals with what I have on hand.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember when he first posted that pic, I think that's when the homeless hobo jibes started. Lulz
I'd feel bad if it was anybody else but fuck him he rates everybody and their pics... That combination of clothing is nothing short of a crime against fashion... "Here, come take my pic since I've got my good clothes on" hahaha the only thing missing are heroin needles...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
HA HA
look @ these FAgggots dry humpin' each other over a jean jacket an shorts :LOL3:

whe even got crack eyes on board LMFAO !
Hey X, I met a couple chicks at the pool yesterday, they wanna go to Canada, they're hot. Why don't you host them for a couple months there? Free pussy for ya

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought it was high for me, $120 in gas just to get to work and back for 5 days, killin' me.

I was somewhat stocking food already, preparing. I get things when they go on sale. Other than that, Im making meals with what I have on hand.
Tough times, bro.

I've been suggesting every I know to grow some food at home if they can.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Tough times, bro.

I've been suggesting every I know to grow some food at home if they can.

I cant grow hamburger and chickens Rancid! lol

I thought about growing some tomatoes this year, never have before. Or maybe some squash.

I would have to do it in 5 gallon buckets. Bad part is the neighbors prolly try and swipe some cause of where I'll have to put them for the most sunshine to hit them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought about growing some tomatoes this year, never have before. Or maybe some squash.

I would have to do it in 5 gallon buckets. Bad part is the neighbors prolly try and swipe some cause of where I'll have to put them for the most sunshine to hit them.

Try raising some free range chicken if you have the space, it's not that hard, especially during the warm months there

And if you grow some veggies, you can save money by not needing to buy them, so you can buy other foods.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Try raising some free range chicken if you have the space, it's not that hard, especially during the warm months there

And if you grow some veggies, you can save money by not needing to buy them, so you can buy other foods.

I wish I could lol. Its what my aunt did. But I dont have room.