1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Always eat real food! I am doing way better with BOXING now. Less McDonalds! More vegetables and sardines. Simple real food.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I was Boxiung on Monday and CHRIST it does so good. Step by step I am getting better! Mentally and body wise. I just need to go regularly which function so far!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
My eyes were puffy today. LOL! Now it is better ! But I look like a sissy. My GF said you look like you’re ready hitting the gay club! Cant describe why. But I guess tomorrow they return to normal! LOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Thanks Meister Rancid. I really had no clue about that soy milk shite! Now I know and won’t ever drink that again! I‘d rather drink Mr Whipples pee than soy milk. I am nit a soy boy,

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
True story, when I was still in the US, one day I stopped at some place late at night, they had NOTHING to drink except for some fucking soy milk smoothie, the kinda of crap I never have, but I needed something to drink bad. Anyway, a few hours later, I was already in bed and I was feeling a bit of heartburn and I felt a burp coming up

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Strange man! I thought energy drinks are pure acid. But this soy milk??? I despise all vegans now! Hope they rot in hell.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Rancid. In 1999 i was in Spain with my former best friend. He said:“ You musst come with me. Boys like us get QUICK and EASY pussy!“. Of course a s a young gun, I said yes.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe it was the soy milk, maybe it was the drink itself, I dunno. All I know is that I no longer touch the stuff. I'm not a big fan of milk, I like dairy, but I don't drink milk.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I remember it was a flop. Dude used me as a side kick all the time. On the second night he was not in the hotel. I took his tooth brush and cleaned the toilet. Crushed his ab system workout thing. And went all by myself.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
On the 3rd night I came back in the morning. Drunk as a hell. And there was nothing to drink! I remember being thirsty. You couldn’t drink the water in the sink. Acid. But my mate 3 little piss warm Heiniken Beer! I drank them! LOL:!!! I was so thirsty.