1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I like it the next day, when the corn is a little firmer

It's a traditional winter dish here, they eat it in all the country-themed events we have in June and July

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Think of the good things folks have said to you, like "I love your pink skirt!", lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got complimented on my smile today, it made her smile. That made my day

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wheres dorf ? I need that nikker licker here now, the Prince of Afrika is here demanded a release of ALL kidnapped afrokan cawk immeATetly

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The one you feed, is the one that wins

the one that out drinks the other is the winner

Lol, Im mostly a happy drunk.

My nephew, he has a certain point, once he crosses it, he either does stupid shit, or gets sad. Its weird.

Everyone reacts differently to alcohol. I hope it takes you to a happier place tonight my friend.

Reactions: X

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
If you dont do milk cause of IBS or Lactose intollerance, try Hormone free, Lactose free, 2% milk. It dont bother me like the others

Meh, I don't really care much for milk. Maybe with cereal, but very rarely. I hate pure milk. It has to have at least some chocolate in it.

But it's good advice, next time I get some cereal I'll try the low-fat or 2% instead

But in all seriousness, lately I've been drinking mostly water. I'll have my coffee, but now i'll skip the juice during lunch and dinner.

A few years ago I got an reverse osmosis setup because of my plants, but started drinking it too after I saw the difference.

Even filtered tap water sometimes I can taste the chlorine in it, especially during warmer weather.

They're putting fluoride even in spring water these days, fuck that shit.

I have a TDS meter, tap water is 50 ppm here, filtered it's still 25 ppm. Spring water is around 15, my water is 7 ppm only.

My filter is for human consumption, after the water passes thru the reverse osmosis filter, it goes thru the charcoal.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you dont do milk cause of IBS or Lactose intollerance, try Hormone free, Lactose free, 2% milk. It dont bother me like the others

Meh, I don't really care much for milk. Maybe with cereal, but very rarely. I hate pure milk. It has to have at least some chocolate in it.

But it's good advice, next time I get some cereal I'll try the low-fat or 2% instead

But in all seriousness, lately I've been drinking mostly water. I'll have my coffee, but now i'll skip the juice during lunch and dinner.

A few years ago I got an reverse osmosis setup because of my plants, but started drinking it too after I saw the difference.

Even filtered tap water sometimes I can taste the chlorine in it, especially during warmer weather.

They're putting fluoride even in spring water these days, fuck that shit.

I have a TDS meter, tap water is 50 ppm here, filtered it's still 25 ppm. Spring water is around 15, my water is 7 ppm only.

My filter is for human consumption, after the water passes thru the reverse osmosis filter, it goes thru the charcoal.

Yeah, I dont normally drink milk. I use it for cooking and stuff.

But I notice a HUGE difference when I get hormone free stuff.

Hell yeah on the water!!!

I've read enough on fluoride!! Fuck that shit!!

Im on well water, and chlorine is added, so I dont drink it. I get Deer Park North America spring water, its one of the only ones that dont add fluoride.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He gets all jacked up, and then goes "how do I fuck with these fuckers today, get 'em going" lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Btw X, Uncle was in hospital today, Shamp just went to bed, so dont expect them to fuck with you right now lol

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF
You okay bro, Dr. X just recieved the X rays

d1mcho811ns21.jpg

Mmmm, we;ll need the spacer and a crobar, STAT !

:LOL3: