1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I actually did a photoshop of me a long time ago, with other friends, as a group of nerds lol
Oi Blaze…was it you that did my baby photochop recently? Lol…I thought that it may have been Grimm. What’s cracking?

I havent done a chop in months.

Gettin' jacked up on coffee at the moment, thats whats crackin' lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I dont normally drink milk. I use it for cooking and stuff.

But I notice a HUGE difference when I get hormone free stuff.

Hell yeah on the water!!!

I've read enough on fluoride!! Fuck that shit!!

Im on well water, and chlorine is added, so I dont drink it. I get Deer Park North America spring water, its one of the only ones that dont add fluoride.

I use one of those vacuum bottles, before I had to wash them every time I filled them because of the white crust that would build up inside because of all the minerals.

Not to mention the taste and the smell. My coffee and the food I cook start tasting better too

My green ladies love the OR water too LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was about to say 1 hour 30 minutes left of Shoutbox, but its already gone lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Adam Hitler Lurves @Lily

na na na nanana

storks-storks-movie.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
HOW'S THIS THREAD GONNA REACH A MELON POASTS IF NBOADY POASTS HEEEERE!?

ShoutBx will return when we gain new members.

Have you had keywords put on the site yet? (I see that is a no) Thats important in folks finding this place. As a former webmaster, this should be top priority. I only pointed it out nearly 3 years ago, and a few times since lol. It dont take long either. It can be done over a cup of coffee... unless its a BF sized cup, then you will be done before your last sip!

Another trick, is to put keywords on your images, like the header. This is for deaf people, it reads the image description, but it is a useful keyword tool.

Im not seeing a description in the Head either. Which is also useful in folks finding this place.

Simply take my hand, and I will lead you into the Promised Land.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Pull ups are hard. I only can do 3. LoL. Respect. Also greAT workout with pullup bars
I used to manage 20 reps back in the day. I can just manage 8 at the moment without busting my valve. Earlier in the week I was battling to do 3 likewise. It’s a different exercise to my usual paddling routine. Cardio is good for us older blokes these dayz…