1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I actually did a photoshop of me a long time ago, with other friends, as a group of nerds lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Back when I could chop folks. I use to love doing group ones lol. I was on an Album cover chop fest for a while

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
17.5 hours left of Shoutbox
NymbfO3.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm bringing out the free weights to get rid of my winter flab @Gallium. Spring is around the corner where I live.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
The trainer is a hardcore bootcamp like general. Also he is republican and thibk like us. He is grumpy all the time lol. But hus physique with 40 is insane.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I feel way better. Sleep better and skip crap food. Just the sugar is a drug. But slso here. No more cravings like when i did nothing.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Find something whats make you fun and joy and stick to it. It is an investment in my body. Also when i get older like seeing myself buff and boyish young.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
X always with FiLTH and killing positive talks. You‘ll always stay broke, mentally and socially poor, mate.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I cant grow hamburger and chickens Rancid! lol

I thought about growing some tomatoes this year, never have before. Or maybe some squash.

I would have to do it in 5 gallon buckets. Bad part is the neighbors prolly try and swipe some cause of where I'll have to put them for the most sunshine to hit them.

Try raising some free range chicken if you have the space, it's not that hard, especially during the warm months there

And if you grow some veggies, you can save money by not needing to buy them, so you can buy other foods.
I can't wait to get my garden going. And my neighbors give me eggs.