1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not a Nazi This FORCED mix of people was hurried, pushed from every available opportunity.... So called refugees flying thousands of miles passed countless safe places destined for London, Berlin

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Hold your line, and don't give in. It'll be a test of wills, you think shot is bad now? You ain't seen nothing yet.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
If folks would've outcried when alledged covid restrictions were spoke about, none of this would be happening now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Adolf Hitler was the LAST great white man, when he lost; fighting against his own people it sealed the fate of the white race...
uksTr7n.jpg

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
We'd have an up and running oil pipeline from Canada, the southern border would have never been allowed to open, millions of dollars worth of armements wouldn't have been left in "enemy" territory combined with US citizens...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Ya'll know there was never a written law saying of you don't get vaxed, you can't work?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Not one bill has passed ANYWHERE, that says you MUST get a vaccine and it's boosters...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
We going on nearly three years... show me the law, show me the Executive Order, show me the martial law order....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The average American liberal was convinced he was a genius in college and that no matter how much they were proven wrong, they should never accept that. Just insist on whatever they're told, no matter how ugly and violent it gets.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
How many have fallen for the cotton swab shoved up against your brain barrier, done by some chump in full barrier dress?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
How many have bought "home" covid testing kits amd sent them in to god knows where?