1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Because it all happened quickly, Scoundrel. As soon as the news that the child had been put into protective custody and denied an abortion, they got someone to revert that decision and before they could bring that decision down, they took the child to another state and did the abortion.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
and so, this child suffers both the trama of being raped, and having her child murdered

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When they passed that law they tried to limit the age it to be legal until the 15th week of pregnancy, but they removed that because it would limit the rights of women too much.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The Scoundrel: Heavy duty PTSD case in. 5-4-3 <----and the trauma of an invasive medical procedure, it's double rape and murder

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The more I see who are the ones supporting this shit, the more I'm against it. These fucking animals have a better reason to be put down than the babies.
K3cORDc.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rancid I think its also about letting a bit of steam out of the room before it boils over like a hot kettle of oil on a stove. Thats why i think it was a bad idea to overturn it like they did without at least placing sime restrictions on what laws state legislatures can enact.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The way they rushed to make her have an abortion, they wanted to murder that child, plain and simple. The girl was very "developed" for her age, so the pregnancy wasn't really a threat to her life.