RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL even the photo reflects that.
6mKehDY.jpeg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL liberals are worried about keeping the murder on children free, the same way they want to keep criminals with more than 100 arrests on the streets

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When so many people have become senseless and heartless enough to think that murdering the defenseless innocent ones is ok, calling that "rights", it's clear that something has to be done. And it will be done, one way or another.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about family planning & birth control Rancid? Do you at least support that? Biggest worry is that the pro life crowd isnt just anti abortion theyre also anti birth control.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Rancy doesnt believe in majority rule. His way or highway. Most take the highway away from the guy lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm all fos r womens rights, sexism still exists and should be stopped in places like the workplace and others but murdering a baby is NOT a right, you had sez with someone and let them ejaculate inside you, so just because you wanted the exrta sensitivity and couldn't be arsed with condoms DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MURDER A BABY!!! Rape cases are dif of course...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Most women dont feel that way Shamps. You think Abortion would be illegal there or in any commonwealth country?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Benz it's different all over the place, I want it stopped completely except for rape cases, just my oponion I won't be going apeshit over someome who has different opinion but I do thin its sad, some innocent little fucker won't get a shot at life becauase boo fuckin hoo It's haertbreakimg and gets me angry

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe I'd support forced histerectomy on these whores who can't keep their legs closed before defending abortion. I'd throw men who practice unprotected sex with these whores in jail before allowing abortion. There's a lot of things you could do instead of abortion.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Before women were taught to act like animals in heat all the time, with the so called "sexual revolution", abortion wasn't a problem because women wouldn't get pregnant outside of marriage so often