1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There are abortions in Brazil too, but in that case, the woman has to do it in hiding. If something happens, it's their problem. But nowadays, many are simply taking the "day-after" pill, which stops pregnancy at the earliest stages. Of course, taking that pill too many times will wreck the woman's reproductive system, but if you want to have sex like a street dog, having a barren womb would be perfect.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rancid i think a lotta these religious fundamentalists want women to breed like the Duggars

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
rancid buy the Cuphead DLC when it comes out, then make a video of yourself trying to beat it and post it, ok

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How would Sir Supe even know if they give him a second look or not?

Titties don't wink.
Do you think this woman would think you were a champ by not letting your eyes wander if you asked for her number or would she be pissed that you didn't look Mr Blurt?
RvzO6Vy.jpg

Sorry BF, just saw what thread this was I'll pipe down after reply cheers bro

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been noticing a LOT of women in the 30-40 range who are becoming masters of desperation

With the sexual revolution the advent of the Internet, the behavior changed a lot

Until the late 90's women usually wanted to get married before reaching a certain age.

Most would have 3 or 4 serious boyfriends before marrying and after that, they'd concentrate on raising a happy family.

Well, needless to say that changed any many started taking advantage of their newfound freedom.

If before they'd be labeled sluts for being promiscuous like men, now, that kind of behavior is acceptable.

At least to a certain point.

Now, after years or partying hard and sleeping around with tens, sometimes hundreds of men, they find themselves looking pretty worn out when they reach 30. They try to hide it with makeup and deceiving clothes and the luckiest ones have money to do cosmetic surgery.

But they're always the same. A quick looking in their social networks will make it clear. They don't talk about their past, but they don't hide it either.

If before a guy could have the pleasure of slowly undressing a woman, now, they get naked quicker than you and they're swallowing your dick even before you removed your socks. They seem to think that's sexy. It's not. It's disgusting, unless of course, you enjoy women like that, which I don't.

You go out in public and they are saying "hi" to a bunch of guys and you just think "How many of these dudes has she fucked?"

Their mentality is where things gets interesting. Many are so sunk into their beliefs, they don't care if they're treated like objects, they think that never-ending depression is normal, they ignore their natural desire to have a family, trying to bury all of that with drugs, sex, booze and medicine.

But many regret, they mature with time and they notice all the mistakes they've committed. But now, it's too late, unless they can have a fresh start somewhere else. Not uncommon to see women leaving their hometowns because all the men there have either fucked them or feel disgusted by them.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's overpopulated but it still could be a good place to live, Scoundrel. But the human race is a fucked up one. We're more interested in having as much pleasure as possible with the least amount of work and effort. And with that, you end up having people who'd do anything to keep their status quo, while others are so desperate, they'd rather burn the whole world down.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm against enforced medical procedures, and abortion (except when necessary to save the life of the mother).

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been noticing a LOT of women in the 30-40 range who are becoming masters of desperation

With the sexual revolution the advent of the Internet, the behavior changed a lot

Until the late 90's women usually wanted to get married before reaching a certain age.

Most would have 3 or 4 serious boyfriends before marrying and after that, they'd concentrate on raising a happy family.

Well, needless to say that changed any many started taking advantage of their newfound freedom.

If before they'd be labeled sluts for being promiscuous like men, now, that kind of behavior is acceptable.

At least to a certain point.

Now, after years or partying hard and sleeping around with tens, sometimes hundreds of men, they find themselves looking pretty worn out when they reach 30. They try to hide it with makeup and deceiving clothes and the luckiest ones have money to do cosmetic surgery.

But they're always the same. A quick looking in their social networks will make it clear. They don't talk about their past, but they don't hide it either.

If before a guy could have the pleasure of slowly undressing a woman, now, they get naked quicker than you and they're swallowing your dick even before you removed your socks. They seem to think that's sexy. It's not. It's disgusting, unless of course, you enjoy women like that, which I don't.

You go out in public and they are saying "hi" to a bunch of guys and you just think "How many of these dudes has she fucked?"

Their mentality is where things gets interesting. Many are so sunk into their beliefs, they don't care if they're treated like objects, they think that never-ending depression is normal, they ignore their natural desire to have a family, trying to bury all of that with drugs, sex, booze and medicine.

But many regret, they mature with time and they notice all the mistakes they've committed. But now, it's too late, unless they can have a fresh start somewhere else. Not uncommon to see women leaving their hometowns because all the men there have either fucked them or feel disgusted by them.
Wow, very nice Ranny! I too find hyper sluts in the bedroom disgusting and a turn-off... I'm at a point in my life where I don't know if I even want this girl whom I loved for many years and who put me in prison, I'm seriously thinking about doing a runner from her and her dad and my job =(

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@cw_ this week the left made sure a 11 yo child got her abortion, even though the doctors said the baby was healthy and the mother could safely go thru full term. Pretty complicated issue, but I'd still follow the doctor's advice. More than enough people wanting to adopt a newborn.