1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont think he been to my favorite taco shop though, they damn good

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, Lisbon airport has cancelled hundreds of flights. Seems like you better start looking into a new place to live, it's going to be a lot like the US soon.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
And all I know is that a respectable president doesn't come into a country looking to have dialogue with a corrupt piece of trash that stole hundreds of billions from the people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Blazor, "My Mexican neighbor and I WERE talking tacos." Holy fuck, even people who speak English as a second language get that right.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The US cancelled thousands upon thousands of flight when I was in the US in January. What is your point?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
"Due to constraints at several international airports, among other issues, 38 cancelled flights are planned for today - 20 arrivals and 18 departures at Humberto Delgado Airport", ANA reported in response to Lusa.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Cancellations caused by chaos at other airports. 38 flights. Nowhere near the thousands cancelled in the US in January. Thousands DAILY. Because of fuckups in the USA.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sometimes people need to be called on their shit for their own good. Especially when they gloat about being American, but can't speak English correctly. Call it a public service.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
Yay! I Love Indepenis!
hGhlRzV.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
weegdy

no moar love bro ?
.. momma was home onkly 1 hour late promise wont happden again