1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bed time for me....gotta go back to work tomorrow :'( It's been wonderful having 5 days off. Good night people :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello darling @LotusBud Haha libtard and fantasy ALREADY! There's loads of stuff better than turd relief, that's just a saying here, not meant literally... Same when you tell me off for saying "seen" instead of "saw" hahaha I'm Scottish fs, sometimes my posts may seem ?????????????? to probably everyone except Bland and that rascal scoundrel :ThumbsUp1: How hot is it down in "everything's beige in colour" Portugal? luv u

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Shanwow. Whew! What a relief to know you don't love taking a dump above all else! Everything isn't beige here, my friends. Lots of trees, rivers, and blue sky. Where is the beige? I don't see any. It's not too hot now, but starting on Thursday we're in for an 8-day heat wave.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Shamwow. Whew! What a relief to know you don't love taking a dump above all else! Everything isn't beige here, my friend. Lots of trees, rivers, and blue sky. Where is the beige? I don't see any. It's not too hot now, but starting on Thursday we're in for an 8-day heat wave.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Its been cool so far on the North West Coast this year. Mid 70s mostly.