1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Shanwow. Whew! What a relief to know you don't love taking a dump above all else! Everything isn't beige here, my friends. Lots of trees, rivers, and blue sky. Where is the beige? I don't see any. It's not too hot now, but starting on Thursday we're in for an 8-day heat wave.
Haha just teasing ya, Portugal's lovely, contrary to popular belief I much prefer Albufiurra (Old town) much quieter and chilled and lovely wee restaurants serving Portuguese food, I've had this dish twice (funny was talking about something similar to someone else today) National soup day? Well it sounds weird but I wanted to try it, got scalded by everyone there "you'll not like it Steven" Crab soup lol honest, it was like really fresh tomatoes,spices and sweet little chunks of crab meat with bread, waiter even got me a big lump of real butter when he heard me say "no butter" lol, soo goood I made everyone go back so I could have it again kinda good! The real winner for me in Portugal is the smell of charcoaled Piri Piri chicken, every night I had it from different places, seasoning differed but I loved it lol, that's what I think of when Portugal is mentioned "the smell of the charcoal, spices & chicken" as the temp started to cool lovely, oh and of course the weird but wonderful "crab soup" :Happy5:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a girl who always had me do a sort of "sideways thrust" with my dick. I'd pull it almost out and then push it at once, but sideways, it'd bend a little and hit her on the left side of her pussy, she'd go crazy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a wank after sex sometimes, it's quite grizzly sitting on the toilet seat imagining hot woman ignoring the rational thought of why am I doing this...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
NOBODY on this board will be able to tell me something that tastes better than Cherry Coke in a glass with a small amount of crushed ice! NO CUNT!