1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I better be careful....I might cut myself on all this edge around here :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Wyldthang?
6NQm2Sw.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I better be careful....I might cut myself on all this edge around here :facepalm:
ARE you banned out the shoutbox? Or did you lose supporter turn coat squared

SB makes you ghay shampy ....
So does site hopping, did you deliver my parcel? If you went there without that, you'll have to beg for a response well it could be FOREVER

I just sayed it's boring clam down you emotional likkle yute LOL it's like 3 people that all fit each others asses LMFAO

do you ever not rage poast ffs shampy bampy ?? always angry always flustered sun is shining but darky cloud friendo hovers over yer head ...

turn that frown upside down

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ARE you banned out the shoutbox? Or did you lose supporter turn coat squared

SB makes you ghay shampy ....
So does site hopping, did you deliver my parcel? If you went there without that, you'll have to beg for a response well it could be FOREVER

I just sayed it's boring clam down you emotional likkle yute LOL it's like 3 people that all fit each others asses LMFAO

do you ever not rage poast ffs shampy bampy ?? always angry always flustered sun is shining but darky cloud friendo hovers over yer head ...

turn that frown upside down
@Bastard Factory when did you sew the dungeon doormats legs back on and only gave him a bent twig to fire at the keybored??

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
people can change @Aryan people like me can find God. God change you too. If you would like to donate to my ministry I can give you the link we are in dire need of monies. Any and all of your money is appreciated. Looking for young healthy volunteers to help in mine causes so if you know anyone fitting please let me know. 18 and younger preferably and have plenty of assets to donate to the cause too

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you can if you want. its your choice. give me your age/sex/location oh your sizes i need to see you in a few dresses some lingerie. i need an afternoon or preferably night of your time. first book an appointment with my "manager" he might want a piece of you too. he gets a 25% cut in all i do with you

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
don't ask questions. just have a miserable day and be miserable. simple. tell yo momma to shave her pizza or it ain't worth eating