1,000,000 Post Thread

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I Lost the entire database from 2006-2015 during the years off... we'd have soo much more content and access to reaching out to those lost members. It is what it is and we're rebuilding.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, made being mod very easy for me, Levon did... If only those saying how great a guy he was spoke up about what name he had to endure in a what can only be described as grotesque... RIP DUDE ❤️

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
and it will be awesome the rebuild. it will be glorious when it has all come together. just got to thinking about this dude, that weird, that savage.. so many gone but where? interesting journies no doubt for all

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What name he had to endure? I don't know what you mean. But I spoke up, repeatedly, about Biggie's evil treatment of him and his constant references to Spoon's nose. I found that utterly despicable, and am so glad Biggie was banned.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I Lost the entire database from 2006-2015 during the years off... we'd had soo much more content and access to reaching out to those lost members. It is what it is and we're rebuilding.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, it made me wince everytime but Levon kept denying he was peaches, guy confides in people that he lost his nose of all things wtf did he do to "it" that was that bad monster was what brought "it" it's like thats worse than your willy falling off in terms of daily measures to avoid stares etc just cruel

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Im so close to saying things to certain folk... I wasn't even on and yuo'd think it was me, of course \i went looking for him which I did and said thers gonna be heat laugh emoji and the time Ive had keeping him here for him to get banned tru arrogance he says something like you mad nobody noticed you? I was mad at that and they're all upset at me because I reminded him what a cretin he actually is...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't understand your posts, Shampain. Sheeeesh. Post when you're sober. Peaches' nose was about cancer. SMH

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
he disturbs me. i think he has dead bodies in his closets at home and wears their skins like Ed Gein. Disgusting. He knows when each of us is alone and he will prey on us and our families. He lives on our fears. Watch out everyone

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't drink I say it every day, I'm just trying to free myself from anybody who might not be showing me any repect and giving me the cold shoulder when thats not what I want or need? you get comfy with and they turn out ,,/.