1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@SHAMPAIN do you ever read the stuff you post the morning after and try to understand it? I do nt understand anything you're posting tonight.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Im not drunk or anything I can read and compute it lotus its funny lol if itwasnt for little things like this i wouldnt be here literally, sometimes i forget im not on Scottish twitter or shit postin a pal n a start gon a wee tad:LOL3::DiscoParty:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He actually wanted to know how to deal with a webm so im going to show him right? sitting ing pm like1o mins later get one yet no answer 48min exactly he went out to get food n left me waiting hed loged off n everything ffs, i have been annoying him all day @LotusBud get that im going temail

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is that TWAT Sir FAIRWEATHER POSTER NEVER POSTING @SirSuperSouthern Come here, you still embarrassed about being blasted for 3 days by a noob? then unbeatable rule break that bf slapped me for after he stopped laughing? maximam exposure gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BF shouldn't be having a life, pretty selfish, im meant to be suffering from scallop poisoning, nearly a week boss-lite is thinking im milking it haha been fine since Thursday n hardly slept n lotus wonders why izone out?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
eTJtT7L.png
Have you got Hunters files @Weeg you get reported to regional authoritys

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I haven't bothered fighting BF about it tho because there's no point, its his forum at the end of the day, not mine