stumpy dumpy Breaky with a proportionately wrong tat LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Let me wAter that trEE ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Where's that crazy bitch? Did she up and disappear, too?
Witch one ???

That rancid female Flynn

The accusations of it actually being a hairy middle aged guy in his 50's have surfaced again, much to Shampain's horror, as he thinks Flynn's purdy LOL.

For me personally, a chick's looks are basically irrelevant when they have such a foul potty mouth and bad attitude as 'she' has...
[/Qthoughts.

Lmao. If it is a man, perhaps the pics he posted was of his daughter or something....lol. Idk. I think it makes sense because I never in my life have EVER had a woman want me to post pics of myself as bad as Flynn.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Facebook is a very tame platform of reborn Christians and people desperately clinging to their distant childhood. But a breath of fresh compared to that utmost teenage angst that comes out of X’s mouth. Any chick that gets off on this fucking shit stain needs a kick up her front bum! Happy 4th of July ya Bastards!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @Blazor ...do you know which forum X posts at? I want to take a pic of my turd and plaster it all over their site for a few minutes until their female moderator bans me. For shits and giggles. Krisspiss aka X you useless fucking dweeeeeb!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol I have no idea lol. He got old, he prolly asleep. He too old for forum games.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He’s too old to be jabbering on the shoutbox like an illiterate teenager too, but that doesn’t stop him. Such a fucking faggot the scruffy urchin. Imagine his BO in our presence. That hobo needs a fucking bath. I thought Canadian had the French element of hygiene?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Everyone needs attention Break, even old people lol. I hope he showers at least once a day, we have enough funk up in here. Take Lotus's smelly cunt for example. Thought it was Boston Harbor up in hear for fuck sakes!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
X needs to wear underpants because every time he takes a shit, he leaks faeces after the crap. Provoking him into taking a wash and having a shave is me trying to do the right thing for humanity, or at least the people in his presence. His stank is enough to bruise anyone’s aura! And Lotusbutt is a smelly cunt, let’s not talk about that feral fuck!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Both sound awful. I dont think I want those stanks on my mind before I pass out. lol