1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yOO do you short wallabe ahahahahahahahaaaaa getting a fucking tat that at least suit your diminutive stature

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yOO do you short wallabe ahahahahahahahaaaaa get a fucking tat that at least suit your diminutive stature

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yOO do you short wallabe ahahahahahahahaaaaa get a fucking tat that at least suits your diminutive stature

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fish tat and now a piss bush ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
OIP.yvNaTlboibK-RdIWU-Ie5wHaHM

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall told me to tell you (Aidsman and Holliday) to harden the fuck up, as your “political” humour is fucking lame as fuck and this forum isn’t shaped like Lotusbutt's buttplug to be taken as a daily dose. Okay? Don’t try and shoot the messenger as I’m straight and not your fucking type!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall told me to tell you (Aidsman and Holligay) to harden the fuck up, as your “political” humour is fucking lame as fuck and this forum isn’t shaped like Lotusbutt's buttplug to be taken as a daily dose. Okay? Don’t try and shoot the messenger as I’m straight and not your fucking type!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall told me to tell you (Aidsman and Holliday) to harden the fuck up, as your “political” humour is fucking lame as fuck and this forum isn’t shaped like Lotusbutt's buttplug to be taken as a daily dose. Okay? Don’t try and shoot the messenger as I’m straight and not your fucking type!

Do you have multiple personalities, Brainfail?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont want to die single.

But I also dont want that to be the only reason I'm married.

I dont want to die from anything involving my kidney but that will probably be what happens. If I don't get shot on an abortion clinic sidewalk by a male feminists who gets more dick than I do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont want to die from anything involving my kidney but that will probably be what happens. If I don't get shot on an abortion clinic sidewalk by a make feminists who gets more dick than I do.

Who said feminists don't like dick?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dont want to die from anything involving my kidney but that will probably be what happens. If I don't get shot on an abortion clinic sidewalk by a make feminists who gets more dick than I do.

Most feminists.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Most feminists.

Can you cite that? What evidence do you have?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I cite that lmaooo

Literally just said "these people have no street smarts" and then she asks me to cite a joke.

Fuck lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I cite that lmaooo

Literally just said "these people have no street smarts" and then she asks me to cite a joke.

Fuck lol.

Oh, now it's a joke. Why don't you take your jokes and shove them back in your smelly parts?

It was a joke when it was posted, obviously.

You are just all sour right now because you are too invested in being all more intelligent than other people and you are getting emo now.

Relax. :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

Oh, now it's a joke. Why don't you take your jokes and shove them back in your smelly parts?

You are just all sour right now because you are too invested in being all more intelligent than other people and you are getting emo now.

It's not obvious to me at all. You make everything political. You can't stop posting political garbage in every thread where you are able to post. Can you stop? Ever?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

It's not obvious to me at all.

Maybe you aren't as smart as the other kids.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

Maybe you're not funny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

Maybe you're not funny.

Maybe you are not smart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

Maybe you're not funny.

Maybe you are not smart.

Maybe, but then you might really want to worry in that case.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

Maybe you're not funny.

Maybe you are not smart.

I probably will not worry about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I cite that lmaooo

Fuck lol.

Maybe you're not funny.

Maybe you are not smart.

I probably will not worry about it.

Oh, from what I read, you shouldn't. You have plenty other shit you need to worry about.