1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Super ADMlN | CEO | Site Owner
Let’s meAT…hehe!!!
There is a restaurant named Meat in her old hood… it’s swanky. I suggest there for your meAt and greet.
Let’s meAT…hehe!!!
@ $62 a plate, are you paying? lol
62$ ??? Can you say what we would get at this rate, please??

Don’t you worry. The Uncle made bank during Corona. I could buy this branch if I want. But I am a Bastard and wont tip. Because I don’t respect waiters. They act like they cured AIDSSSEEEE and with their victim mentality. If that’s fine, let’s meAT. Trololololo

Murdock

.:Mercury Retrobabe:.
Let’s meAT…hehe!!!
There is a restaurant named Meat in her old hood… it’s swanky. I suggest there for your meAt and greet.
Let’s meAT…hehe!!!
@ $62 a plate, are you paying? lol
62$ ??? Can you say what we would get at this rate, please??

Don’t you worry. The Uncle made bank during Corona. I could buy this branch if I want. But I am a Bastard and wont tip. Because I don’t respect waiters. They act like they cured AIDSSSEEEE and with their victim mentality. If that’s fine, let’s meAT. Trololololo
You get arm candy and pleasant conversation xoxo

Aryan

14/88
A German and English alliance could have fisted the Commies and K1kes back in the 40's and saved Europe from the globohomo cancer it faces today

UncleDiLF

A German and English alliance could have fisted the Commies and K1kes back in the 40's and saved Europe from the globohomo cancer it faces today
Can you imagine my brother????

I just saw a short “swapie Used smartphone” ad on Youtube before my crypto video, with a young trans man and a rainbow wig acting like a sissy.

So sad how our countries are fisted. Really really sad.

UncleDiLF

I totally dig hot Latina females “scissoring” or tribing their pussy to each other. It turns me on a lot!

I wonder if any female here thought or dreamt about that!