1,000,000 Post Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure you "read" a lot of things.

And I'm not worried about any of them lol. None. Not even 1.

Not even .05.

Not even if there was a fire.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure you "read" a lot of things.

And I'm not worried about any of them lol. None. Not even 1.

Not even .05.

Of course not, it takes a discerning individual to worry about shit falling down all around them. Wait, no it really doesn't take that much to see a trainwreck of one's own making. I do read a lot. You have posts about your trashy trailer, your mother, and everything else about your life under the sun.

It doesn't sound like fun. I understand avoidance behavior. I've done it some myself in my life. But, at some point, you have to call yourself out on your own bullshit and grow up. It really helps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure all the super smart discerning people know they've made it when they start twisting on topic posts in threads, and then going on a last word mission fueled by some ridiculous personal issue because they have a strong controlling streak that another person's perspective violated.

Hopefully when I mature, I'll learn to pick random fights on lighthearted threads too.

Dont worry.....I'll let you have your last word ;)

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure all the super smart discerning people know they've made it when they start twisting on topic posts in threads, and then going on a last word mission fueled by some ridiculous personal issue because they have a strong controlling streak that another person's perspective violated.

Hopefully when I mature, I'll learn to pick random fights on lighthearted threads too.

So, if I stop and look at a trainwreck and say "Damn, that's a hell of a trainwreck" that makes me controlling? In what parallel universe is that, dearest trainwreck?

No one is picking a fight but you. Why don't you stop making political points on non-political threads. How about that, trainwreck?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ab8602dd7004d532ffa7c0847b15587a.jpg

cmon break it up

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So, if I stop and look at a trainwreck and say "Damn, that's a hell of a trainwreck" that makes me controlling? In what parallel universe is that, dearest trainwreck?

No one is picking a fight but you. Why don't you stop making political points on non-political threads. How about that, trainwreck?
The salts is reel

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Politics has really fucked things up around here innit!? We should ban politics for a fortnight and see where it gets us. Anyone discussing politics during that period be banned themselves. What a fucking woeful forum this place has turned into...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi X...have you cleaned yourself up yet you dirty bastard? I thought dagos took a little pride in personal hygiene these days? It’s the cold Canadian weather that makes you ship a was or three innit? :sarcasm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you gonna sit there with that piss bush tat and a Jar of Vaseline and watcxxh that homoerotic bullshyte ahahahahahahahahahahaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breaky, did you know I've neither a tat nor body mod ?? that's because all 6 foot 3 of me is PERFECT ...while you must adjust yourself to compete LOLOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not with that diminutive stature ... pudgy limbs incapable of reach LOLOL